What's new

Injustice to Feature: Hazards can be turned off, Challenges, Pushblock, and SF inputs.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Im not too worried about the game's mechanics, I'm a vet at playing Capcom's fighters as well as MK, It just take a degree of adjustments.

TheSpore

wow Circles and Half circle inputs SF style too?
I kind of like the idea of having that option, but it really doesn't matter IMO since when playing MK I'm sure we tend to do HC QC movemnets anyway, but thislooks like Capcom may have some competition coming there way in the genre of FGs. Whcihc they have been losing a lot of favor of fans since the whle SFxT debacle with unbalanced gamplay, game breaking glitches, and terrible anti-consumerist DLC practice.

Flagg

Noob
I kind of like the idea of having that option, but it really doesn't matter IMO since when playing MK I'm sure we tend to do HC QC movemnets anyway, but thislooks like Capcom may have some competition coming there way in the genre of FGs. Whcihc they have been losing a lot of favor of fans since the whle SFxT debacle with unbalanced gamplay, game breaking glitches, and terrible anti-consumerist DLC practice.
To be honest, Capcom have been losing fans for awhile and it's mostly down to their shameless DLC policy which goes back to SSF IV AE, through to MvC3, UMvC3 to SF x TK. I also feel they are beginning to dumb down their games to sell more to the casual player. A shame really.

SZSR

Noob
Wow, if this is done right, Marvel and SF players will feel close to home with the button combinations (I especially love the Advancing Guard they put in from Marvel).

TheSpore

To be honest, Capcom have been losing fans for awhile and it's mostly down to their shameless DLC policy which goes back to SSF IV AE, through to MvC3, UMvC3 to SF x TK. I also feel they are beginning to dumb down their games to sell more to the casual player. A shame really.
Them dubming down the games is more fact IMO and yeah there DLC pratices are what IMO trully killed there hopes of SFxT making the sells they had projected. The constant re-releasing of one game is just idiotuic in this day and age. It was slightly justifiable back in the days before DLC, but now it has done nothing, but make them look like money grubbing whores. Sure MK had a re-release with Komplete Edition, but if one had already purchased the DLC, then the intial release buyer didn't miss out on anything, except for some minor additions that didn't really affect the game. What I did find funny as hell though was how well Namco bashed back at Capcom for what they did involving their franchise.

Flagg

Noob
Them dubming down the games is more fact IMO and yeah there DLC pratices are what IMO trully killed there hopes of SFxT making the sells they had projected. The constant re-releasing of one game is just idiotuic in this day and age. It was slightly justifiable back in the days before DLC, but now it has done nothing, but make them look like money grubbing whores. Sure MK had a re-release with Komplete Edition, but if one had already purchased the DLC, then the intial release buyer didn't miss out on anything, except for some minor additions that didn't really affect the game. What I did find funny as hell though was how well Namco bashed back at Capcom for what they did involving their franchise.
Namco whore their series out with numerous releases but at least they actually call it a different number and try and do something new each time. I still cant wrap my head round the CoD morons that rush out to buy, what is essentially, an expensive expansion pack of the same game, released once a year.

Awesome news.

The only thing that (I think) would make it better, was if there were counters and moves with special properties on counter. I'm not complaining though, seems like NRS has really taken a solid next step in legitimizing their gameplay while still appealing to everyone.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I kinda hoped they weren't gonna give the us the option to turn environmental attacks off, but everything else is damn sweet.

Anyone in the GiantBomb Beta? Apparently interview with Hector and Jeff Gertsman is up with video coming soon.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
this all sounds pretty sweet.
wonder will will the tourny standard become hazards on or off...hmmmm

this all sounds pretty sweet.
wonder will will the tourny standard become hazards on or off...hmmmm
Well, Tekken allows for Balconies, Breakable Walls, and Breakable Floors in tournaments, so I hope the community allows for the interactive stage hazards. At least until anything broken is found, in which case the ability to turn them off will come in handy.