What's new

Injustice - TMK Interviews Players at EB Expo in Australia

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Luke Cunningham was hard at work at the EB Expo in Australia during the Injustice demo interviewing as many players as he could that played the game. You hear many interesting and different opinions and perspectives from various fans telling Luke how they thought the game played compared to Mortal Kombat. Several players describe having difficulty playing against the Flash and Grundy describing the fight as "he's so fast" or "it's like playing against a rock". Luke asks who they'd like have join the roster and if they thought the game should have "finishers", not so much bloody but something.

Hear from players and cosplayers!

Source: TotalMK

Attachments

I like this video just to see Casual gamers just being into the game, because most everyone just shits on them which is warranted but, it's cool to see how just average people enjoy a FG/their thoughts on it.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Well apparantly boon was there only on friday (the first day). i was hoping to go get my copy of mk signed. But i had to work friday and i heard he wasnt going to be there on any other day, so i gave it a miss. i probably should have went..