What's new

Injustice - The Red Son Pack "Trailer"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We've seen these Red Son skins and know that they are the GameStop exclusive skins in North America. Well, this is the trailer for the Red Son skins for those who live in the United Kingdom. If UK residents order their game from GAME in the UK, they will get these skins along with the 20 extra missions and so forth. Regarding the extra 20 missions, that's another cool part about this trailer - you get to see bits of what you'll be playing in these missions. See your heroes in action wearing these skins and more!
Source
Credit: I$AAC

Attachments

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
That quick shield bash from WW looks almost as annoying as Sonya's shoulder bash lol, should be interesting once we see what all these characters have :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It's called Pre-Order Incentive. MvC3 did it. SCV did it. Mass Effect 3 did it. Even the upcoming Star Trek game is doing it.
Exactly, but if anything Capcom is the worst with it most greedy...I mean making like 10 different versions of the same game(ok what 4? charging 40 bucks a piece after the initial 60 buck game...pfft) of the same damn game that they could have done via DLC, updates, charged for alternate costumes, characters etc way more then NRS did with MK. At least NRS gave us a break with the DLC pack discount.

They all it with the pre-order exclusives like you said, but as long as they make the DLC all available to everyone at some point(which 99% of the developers do for their games) I'm fine...

archon

Noob
DLC before the game is even out. That's classy.
With online shopping and shipping/importing prices dropping, retailers need ways to encourage consumers to purchase products locally. Region-exclusive DLC is put in place to encourage consumers to purchase from local retailers. Importing in Asia and Europe is often cheaper than buying from local retailers and as a result, local shops lose business. Including exclusive songs on particular region CDs has been prevalent in the music industry since the 90s. The gaming industry is undergoing a lot of changes with direct download games, used game sales outweighing new game sales, retailers competing with local shops and no one cooperating with publishers... all I can say is that if you dislike it, do not pre-order. I thought US Gamestop pre-orders included the extra Red Son missions, not just the costumes. If this is the case, I'll wait a month to order Injustice and I'll likely buy it on Amazon when it's $40, picking up a complete DLC costume download or final edition later.