What's new

Injustice - The Community Speculates NRS' Next Move, a Demo?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This all kind of started a few days ago when Ed Boon teased at something "HUGE" coming in the next few days. It seemingly ended up being the Lex Luthor reveal trailer that dropped yesterday. The cinematic "Versus" trailer was received well for the most part, however, many were expecting something much more. Through either the pleasure or disappointment we are now captured by a few tweets going back and forth from NetherRealm Studios like Hector's feed. He is reportedly showing off a "up-to-date" demo build of Injustice in San Francisco.

hec2.jpg

From the sounds of these tweets, fans have a lot coming their way as the team sounds extremely excited for the coming weeks. From Hector teasing Bane's super possible being something of a "BACKBREAKER"...

If you think the assumption of a possible incoming demo is ridiculous... don't, as it's not just as. Even James Bardolph from the UK asked Hector (I wonder why?) about hooking the UK up with a demo build.

hec3.jpg

Then the icing on the cake?

boon2.jpg

Credit goes to Karried for following and keeping up with this in his original thread.

So, what are your thoughts? Will we get a demo like we did for MK9? Or are we digging too deep?

Attachments

They will probably be making sure everything is PERFECTLY secure and laid out before releasing a demo and not like when they released MK9's demo and everything in the game was leaked and spoiled.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I need to know how Clashes have been changed really badly at this point. They brought down the momentum of matches tremendously in the last build that had the tourney and they also brought the crowd down a ton too given how long, frequent, and interruptive they were to everything to sit through them.

Hoping they've cleaned them up based on feedback or tossed them entirely for something else less obstructive to match flow. Other than that the game was looking great. Oh...and lower Batman's friggin' arm. No one has liked that since day one.

Honestly seeing someone tweet Batman is good doesn't surprise me. I figured with his grapple line, butterfly kick, his awesome counters/shield gimmick, and decent ranged tools/damage he was going to be one of those frustrating dudes to play against once people unlocked some combos for the guy. He just had good footsies for every matchup. His priority and ability to handle up close pressure are the only things I'm waiting to make judgments on, but on paper he was looking strong since early on to me.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
I need to know how Clashes have been changed really badly at this point. They brought down the momentum of matches tremendously in the last build that had the tourney and they also brought the crowd down a ton too given how long, frequent, and interruptive they were to everything to sit through them.

Hoping they've cleaned them up based on feedback or tossed them entirely for something else less obstructive to match flow. Other than that the game was looking great. Oh...and lower Batman's friggin' arm. No one has liked that since day one.

Honestly seeing someone tweet Batman is good doesn't surprise me. I figured with his grapple line, butterfly kick, his awesome counters/shield gimmick, and decent ranged tools/damage he was going to be one of those frustrating dudes to play against once people unlocked some combos for the guy. He just had good footsies for every matchup. His priority and ability to handle up close pressure are the only things I'm waiting to make judgments on, but on paper he was looking strong since early on to me.
Did you check out the General Discussion thread, a member posted some new info about Clash and Double KO, that he got from a public chat with the devs, it did seem better now.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
They will probably be making sure everything is PERFECTLY secure and laid out before releasing a demo and not like when they released MK9's demo and everything in the game was leaked and spoiled.
I was not around back then, what happened with that, was it like being able to see all of the characters or what?

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I was not around back then, what happened with that, was it like being able to see all of the characters or what?

Bios, endings, story mode, secrets, challenge tower, krypt, and eventually pics of characters and arenas that were not revealed came out.