What's new

Injustice: Superman vs. Superman - Martian Manhunter, Two-Face and Trigon

xTmac1

Noob
I'm assuming we'll have more maybe 3 as the minumum. While he may be an exception, Batman currently has 5 (Normal, Story Mode, New 52, Arkham City, Blackest Night). Also, Hector said in the PAX stream we can expect to see other characters as costumes and we have yet to see any of those.
Hector also said, in one of the recent videos when they were at Pax, and confirmed 100% that there would be other alternate appearance costumes for characters. Like, a Robin skin for Nightwing or an Impulse skin for Flash. Those are examples, can't remember exactly how he quoted it.

ImTheBatman

Apprentice
yup i did the same thing good eye. i think we can safely assume everyone has a new 52 skin :D
I hope you are right. I would love an Aquaman and a Green Lantern New 52 skin.

The Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman skins for New 52 are one of the selling points of the Collector's Edition so I would think that at least those three are not on disk though.

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
So, if there's a PC version, who's going to hack the game to make Trigon a playable character?

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Lol at him saying that maybe MMH will be announced since there are 2 more slots left - :D

Though i do like the fact that they aren't saying anything about him NOT being playable in the game at all
And good for the guy for saying how he hoped MMH were playable :D