What's new

Injustice Special Edition Announced for the United Kingdom, *limited quantities*

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Earlier today on VG247.com they posted images of the Injustice: Gods Among Us Special Edition for the United Kingdom hitting down on April 19th. Being identical to the U.S. edition it will include the Red Son DLC content with alternate costumes for Superman, Solomon Grundy and Wonder Woman along with the twenty additional storyline missions. This edition of the game will be in limited quantities, so consumers are urged to reserve their copy at their nearby game store soon!

Details:
"The UK package will be available April 19 in limited quantities for PS3 and Xbox 360 and will include:

Exclusive Steelbook
Red Son DLC Pack inspired by DC Comics’ Red Son comic novel, including: 3 alternate Red Son character skins: Superman, Wonder Woman and Solomon Grunday
20 additional missions set within the Red Son storyline
A copy of the game"

injuk.jpginjukx.jpg

Source: VG247.com
Credit: MKServer

Not a fan of this.
Obviously they need to please certain retailers and stuff like that, but missing out content if you're from a different country or something like that ... it's a pity.
And 20 missions sounds like a lot of missed out fun.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
In your face USA! In all seriousness though, I find it hard to believe that they would make an extended story mode and restrict it to one region. Time locked DLC perhaps?

In your face USA! In all seriousness though, I find it hard to believe that they would make an extended story mode and restrict it to one region. Time locked DLC perhaps?
Nah, the main storyline is probably untouched.
This version offers probably a bunch of not that important mini games and you could simply look their content up on Youtube, when you're done with your storyline.

The costumes on the other hand ... well, I'm not interested in these three characters, so I'm fine with that as well.