What's new

Injustice - Posting the "constructive"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This thread will be solely for 'constructive criticism'... and I'll start.

I'm watching this:

I noticed that the characters grunt more than anything... I think it would be a nice addition to the game to have them exchange dialogue during the match. It just seems like someething is missing... am I the only one on this?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I noticed that the characters grunt more than anything... I think it would be a nice addition to the game to have them exchange dialogue during the match. It just seems like someething is missing... am I the only one on this?
as in harley would say something directly to do with batman or just generic phrases?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Green Arrow talks to much, like almost BB levels of annoying.
Flash walks like he has Down Syndrome.
Batman has stupid stance.
Wonder Woman has kind of a manly face.
Nightwing has weird hair.
Harley has saggy boobs.
Catwoman looks like she is orgasaming when she does her super.
Joker has bad posture.
Green Lanterns costume is stupid and makes no sense.
Supermans cape looks like plastic.

Grundy and Cyborg are perfect.

1man3letters

classic phrases or something made up, tailor made for the character
hmm then there would have to be some form of ingame trigger to get them to pull that off im guessing or you might have harley yelling something about winning while batman is kicking her teeth in

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
hmm then there would have to be some form of ingame trigger to get them to pull that off im guessing or you might have harley yelling something about winning while batman is kicking her teeth in
yeah, idk... just seems like it's missing something but maybe I just need to realize it's not MK?

1man3letters

yeah, idk... just seems like it's missing something but maybe I just need to realize it's not MK?
yea i get what u mean but to be fair to NRS thats a early build we have to look at so all kinds of tweaks could be made that were not aware of yet.

i dont know what the fuck im going to assign to were block normally is on my stick that its not MK,
might leave it empty if possible or put the "meter burn" button there, im gathering thats for EX moves (saw it in flash pics on front page)

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
So something like the rival battles from AE then? I thought it was cool that dialogue was exchanged between the characters but it would always fuck me up! lol

Reedoms

Noob
Well, it looks like there are some character specific taunts. In the GA trailer Grundy was talking about how his arrows were puny and Arrow retorts how he won't use the puny ones.
I'm sure there will be some in-joke ones like how Marvel does.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm hoping that it doesn't really get all "speech heavy" on moves later on like Marvel did. I hate listening to Nova combos... " YOU LIKE YOU LIKE YOU LIKE THAT!" aaaaall day as he does his air kicks.
"Grunty grunt grunt wheeze oof ow " is fine by me. Joker laughing a lot would be okay though. In character, slightly grating and completely troll.