What's new

Injustice - PAX East Off Screen Black Adam Gameplay

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
There was no "style", all you saw was some random normals come out from people who were most likely button mashing -.-.
I mean his moves when I say his "style" of course I need to watch more gameplay to be fair. I'm not passing final judgement, one of the write up reviews said he was more "complex" then other characters. So far I'm liking Shazam better.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
TYM is still crying about Killer Frost/no Captain Cold, I think we're good.
Its funny, I could literally not give a crap about either of them. Why do people honestly care? Both are insignificant in the DC universe really. They are just there to fill the 'ice character' quota. And for some more females I guess.

But really, unless she has the most amazing gameplay, I don't see why anyone would care.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Its funny, I could literally not give a crap about either of them. Why do people honestly care? Both are insignificant in the DC universe really. They are just there to fill the 'ice character' quota. And for some more females I guess.

But really, unless she has the most amazing gameplay, I don't see why anyone would care.
I care because we got her over Scarecrow and I am quietly upset, except not quiet.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey

Captain Cold is a major character in the Flash comics he has fans

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Both are insignificant in the DC universe really. They are just there to fill the 'ice character' quota. And for some more females I guess.
Yeah, There are a lot of better DC personas to choose from, I really not understand NRS.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
lol, that, yes.
He says that because it's something a parent would say to their child in the morning.

But instead he's some creep with a bazooka trying to wake up a person he beat half to death/unconscious so they can see him before he blows their face off.

Because he's crazy, and stuff.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
hahaha, yeah. wakey wakey, I think it ruins the super.

So you would rather him not say something completely insane and inappropriate?

He's the Joker, it wouldn't make sense if he didn't say something like that.

This isn't the Dark Knight, the Joker isn't some serious clown themed crime lord, he's a psycho with dangerous weapons and a sunny disposition.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
He says that because it's something a parent would say to their child in the morning.

But instead he's some creep with a bazooka trying to wake up a person he beat half to death/unconscious so they can see him before he blows their face off.

Because he's crazy, and stuff.
Still, it isn't funny for me, it is lame. He's crazy but not a retard, and it sounds retard.