What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
His nerf isn't a big deal.

+3 poke still shuts everyone down. It now is a guess for the opponent when you are going to do your 1. It's still a d1 d1 d1 d1 d1 fest lol. It just actually requires conditioning now. You wont notice the difference.

Also, if the D2's are viable, Nightwing actually got a huge buff for escrima. He will be able to actually stop jumpers in it. It will be his best footsie stance.
But it does make it practical to back dash out of a follow up d1 does it not?

AYSAMO

Noob
MORE FLASH BUFFS!

YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

LESSGOOOOO

Yo so will RMS go under projectiles while you're actually running? Or by ducking do they mean during the neutral stance, high and mid attacks will whiff? Since Neutral RMS already goes under projectiles until you start moving, I'm hoping the move is actually viable for getting in on zoners now.

Forward dash was already pretty good, This buff will make him a lot harder to keep off you hopefully.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Oh my God universal D2 buffs!​
I cant breathe, I cant breathe, I cant breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeathe...!!!​
My God please say Bane has a D2​
@Doombawkz

SZSR

Noob

+3 poke still shuts everyone down. It now is a guess for the opponent when you are going to do your 1. It's still a d1 d1 d1 d1 d1 fest lol. It just actually requires conditioning now. You wont notice the difference.

Also, if the D2's are viable, Nightwing actually got a huge buff for escrima. He will be able to actually stop jumpers in it. It will be his best footsie stance.
I don't disagree with you, though i'd probably bring it down to +1 to be more inline with the other d1's.

I don't play Nightwing though so I don't know what it'd do to his bad matchups, i'm just suggesting it based on equality.

chores

bad at things

yes if you want a preview he now has same frames as ww's sword d1 which in essence is used the same way as nightwings staff d1. feels the same

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
What are the startup frames on Backdashes? It would have to be 3 frames or faster.
I honestly am not sure. I know you could back dash a 1 follow up before but testing a d1 is really hard because of how frame perfect you'd have to be. It may even be character specific.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I don't disagree with you, though i'd probably bring it down to +1 to be more inline with the other d1's.

I don't play Nightwing though so I don't know what it'd do to his bad matchups, i'm just suggesting it based on equality.

He has the same d1 as Wonder Woman now. That's fair.

His only string in staff is 11 frames. It needs to be + or he could literally never start offense.