What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Oh and Donny, I'll reply to your PM later, it's gonna be a relatively long post and I don't have time to type it now because I'm at school.

web-head

Noob
Just picked up my first new comics in years. Deadshot's issue was great. Reading Poison Ivy's now.
what series is the poison ivy your reading from? I bought an aqua man comic because I was bored a while ago, the girls face at the counter was pretty funny, guess I don't look like a comic book fan lol but yeah aquaman is bad ass these days

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
what series is the poison ivy your reading from? I bought an aqua man comic because I was bored a while ago, the girls face at the counter was pretty funny, guess I don't look like a comic book fan lol but yeah aquaman is bad ass these days
"I'll have the fish and chips"...

Mulder

King of Heroes
It's part of villains month. Each villain's getting a one-shot issue.

Joker's trait is good. People just aren't using it for whatever reason. There's so many strings with big enough gaps for him to parry, some of them being super vital footsie tools for the characters (like GL's B13).

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
They already buffed Joker's trait.
God, I hope Dick isn't heavily affected. Imo he's just outside of top 10, I like him where he is.
Oh and yeah I hope Catwoman gets buffed a little bit.
I hope Nightwing doesn't get buffed or nerfed.
Hope Joker gets buffed a bit.
And I'm guessing Batman and Aquaman will be nerfed, but I'd like them to stay the same. But whatever.