What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Welcome to our thread JustPressingButtons.

I have Ruby, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black/White.
I however don't have Black/White 2, and I probably won't be getting X and Y.
But you could say I have played Pokemon a lot.

Dragonite is my favorite. :)
Dragonite - Pah! I don't like you anymore. Umbreon is king and I have a soft spot for Dunsparce. Really hoping for a Mega Evolution Dunsparce for the new game.

As for myself, I have over 400 hours on my Pokemon Crystal cartridge alone. I also own Red, Sapphire, Diamond, SoulSilver and Black2. X/Y looks awesome.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
OMG, so I was in training mode with Green Arrow and I noticed that I was having trouble dashing to the left. Turns out my left d-pad button is broken, it'll only work if I press that button down HARD. FML. :mad:

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Needless to say, looks like I'm forced to take a break from fighting games until I can get a new controller because I can't play fighting games if I can't dash effectively.

Dragonite - Pah! I don't like you anymore. Umbreon is king and I have a soft spot for Dunsparce. Really hoping for a Mega Evolution Dunsparce for the new game.

As for myself, I have over 400 hours on my Pokemon Crystal cartridge alone. I also own Red, Sapphire, Diamond, SoulSilver and Black2. X/Y looks awesome.
I caught em' all in my brothers Crystal cart :3. Sandslash is my bro for life, and Ground and Water are pretty much my favorite types.

Anyone else?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
If we're talking about personal life themes, this would be mine, as it is literally the manliest thing mankind has ever produced. You grow a beard just listening to this shit.

I was talking about TYM themes though, lol.

Mulder

Why cant this fucking box set be here in the states? -_____-

Also lol at 1998 being left out. Looks like the fans aren't the only ones who know how much of a fuck up that movie was.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
If we're talking about personal life themes, this would be mine, as it is literally the manliest thing mankind has ever produced. You grow a beard just listening to this shit.

I was talking about TYM themes though, lol.
Definitely not a reflection of me! Something for me would be like, say