What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Can nothing save Living Corpse from being bored out of his fucking skull? Will randomdude ever get his Captian Cold? Will Cage Redfield be let down by Jo Jo's adventure? Will Mulder finally go mad and accept his destiny of being an anarchist? Can the computer program Agent Smith aka Alien Substance be defeated with a virus?

Or has mankind once again fallen victim to the arrogance of gamers?

Alas a third party joins the fight. The space men from Double Helix. Can nothing stop their Killer Instinct reboot? And what of TYM forums? Can it be far behind? Can it stop Microsoft and their towering behemoth fiend known as X-Box One?

Or will Tokyo be reduced to ashes?

Find out all these answers and more in....

THE TERROR OF THE INANE POSTS RESULTED FORM THE BOREDOM OF LIVING CORPSE

Mulder

King of Heroes
Can nothing save Living Corpse from being bored out of his fucking skull? Will randomdude ever get his Captian Cold? Will Cage Redfield be let down by Jo Jo's adventure? Will Mulder finally go mad and accept his destiny of being an anarchist? Can the computer program Agent Smith aka Alien Substance be defeated with a virus?

Or has mankind once again fallen victim to the arrogance of gamers?

Alas a third party joins the fight. The space men from Double Helix. Can nothing stop their Killer Instinct reboot? And what of TYM forums? Can it be far behind? Can it stop Microsoft and their towering behemoth fiend known as X-Box One?

Or will Tokyo be reduced to ashes?

Find out all these answers and more in....

THE TERROR OF THE INANE POSTS RESULTED FORM THE BOREDOM OF LIVING CORPSE
Only thing keeping me from anarchy is because I'm a mod on a high profile forum.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Okay, seeing as no one replied in that other thread, I'll try here.
Rank the Batman movies?
Just so we don't get too far away, it's out of:
Batman (1989)
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
------
For me:
The Dark Knight
Batman
The Dark Knight Rises
Batman Returns
Batman Begins
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
Batman (1966) ;)
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Batman Returns
Batman Begins
Batman (1989)
Batman & Robin
Batman Forever

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Hey Cage is Skullgirls any good?
If you buy it on Steam at the moment (15 bucks where I live) apparently you get all 5 DLC characters free when available.