What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

zoofs

bless
I've played MW1-BLOPS2, and BLOPS2 is my favorite.

MW2 had great maps, but some of the guns were unbalanced.

MW3 was okay.

I guess it all depends on how you play.

I usually play cod in a more CQ, tactical way with Shotguns and revolvers(and in BLOPSII's case, a shotgun revolver. And also in Ghost's case, a revolver shotgun), and speed and awareness perks. Riot shields too. BLOPSII really catered to me.
black ops 2 was the worst cod so far, the zombies redeemed it somewhat but the online/actual game was terrible

mw3 was bad too.. black ops 1 and all previous were good

Reactions: RYX

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
black ops 2 was the worst cod so far, the zombies redeemed it somewhat but the online/actual game was terrible

mw3 was bad too.. black ops 1 and all previous were good

Golly, everyone hates the things that I like.

Eh, whatever.

I had more fun in BLOPSII than I had in any other COD, and I mainly used the Executioner(around 3000 kills, more than any other gun I used in the game), arguably the "worst" gun in the game.

I don't know, something about it made it awesome, for me.

BLOPS 1 is a close second, if not equal.

I'm looking forward to Blitz mode in ghosts.

Something new to do, because I almost always run Free-For-All, and KC with friends.

FFA is the best mode in COD, imo.

The race to the top, the defense of the top position, the rivalries, the me against the world feel, and a victory that feels more rewarding. Fuck teams(with few exceptions).

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
What mate?
I tagged you in the post, asking what you thought about the new convo so everyone can be in it.

I need dat invite good sir! :D
Invite coming your way, sir! I thought I already did... must not have.

Pterodactyl zoofs it'd be good if you guys posted in the new convo.

Guys what's happening?

Why can't I post in the Private conversation?

I was on holiday and I can back and I wanted to tell you how much I missed you all.

Guys?
I locked the old convo, so peeps would chat in the new one.

zoofs

bless
I tagged you in the post, asking what you thought about the new convo so everyone can be in it.

Invite coming your way, sir! I thought I already did... must not have.

Pterodactyl zoofs it'd be good if you guys posted in the new convo.

I locked the old convo, so peeps would chat in the new one.
i already have, im pretty sure i did at least

Golly, everyone hates the things that I like.

Eh, whatever.

I had more fun in BLOPSII than I had in any other COD, and I mainly used the Executioner(around 3000 kills, more than any other gun I used in the game), arguably the "worst" gun in the game.

I don't know, something about it made it awesome, for me.

BLOPS 1 is a close second, if not equal.

I'm looking forward to Blitz mode in ghosts.

Something new to do, because I almost always run Free-For-All, and KC with friends.

FFA is the best mode in COD, imo.

The race to the top, the defense of the top position, the rivalries, the me against the world feel, and a victory that feels more rewarding. Fuck teams(with few exceptions).
i agree with the executioner being ASS but very good in Zombies BLOPSII is also my favorite ..i have never liked any of infinity wards verisons besides 2 Ghosts is pretty bad i might say to..the extinction mode is pretty interesting

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The Execuioner was widely viewed as being ass, even though it wasn't actually ass.

It required a certain level of skill, a level that I had/have, which is why it was my favorite.

I like Ghosts so far.

And Extinction > Zombies

It's so awesome.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
The Execuioner was widely viewed as being ass, even though it wasn't actually ass.

It required a certain level of skill, a level that I had/have, which is why it was my favorite.

I like Ghosts so far.

And Extinction > Zombies

It's so awesome.
Dude, we're not posting in the thread anymore. In the convo.

CoD = No.