What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

zoofs

bless
the more I think about it the more I angry I get, skins actually do matter to me and if I'm going to continue playing this game for a while I'm going to be pretty bored with only like 2 skins for the main characters I play. I guess ill pick up superman, maybe they'll put in a random select so it doesn't take me too long to pick which of my 11 skins I want to use

zoofs

bless
Guys how do we know that's the last skin?
well that wasnt the last skin as its been available since the game came out, but ive been positive they arent releasing anymore dlc since man of steel zod came out. They've finished with dlc on this game and its pretty obvious. The tweet from injusticegame also somewhat confirmed theyre officially done as well.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
♫ I went to the beach, to get a tan... that's when I noticed that my girlfriend was a man! I picked up a... LAAAADY, LAAAADY, LAAAADY BOOOOOOY! LAAAADY, LAAAADY, LAAAADY BOOOOOOY! LAAAADY, LAAAADY, LAAAADY BOOOOOOY! Her dick was bigger than mine... (mine) ♫

well i mean i never see anyone with a name as original and amazing as mine, so i'd assume so.

man I'm never going to say stuff like "im planning on making it out to tournaments" ever again unless I'm like 80% prepared for this shit lol ;-; I feel like a dick now since everyone got hype for me.

Mulder

King of Heroes
well i mean i never see anyone with a name as original and amazing as mine, so i'd assume so.

man I'm never going to say stuff like "im planning on making it out to tournaments" ever again unless I'm like 80% prepared for this shit lol ;-; I feel like a dick now since everyone got hype for me.
Not me.