What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Loses one game to Doomsday.
Leaves.
I'm not gonna waste my Breaking Bad viewing time by versing your scrub-tactic Doomsday, even though I know I can dash away from the jump slam thing and block escape the low-overhead special.

No fun. You ruined our good, close Lobo-Arrow games.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'm not gonna waste my Breaking Bad viewing time by versing your scrub-tactic Doomsday
Poor salty Donny.

even though I know I can dash away from the jump slam thing and block escape the low-overhead special.
So why didn't you do it?

You will never get anywhere with that mentality. How do you expect to get better if you run away like a little girl every time you come across an obstacle? First you stop playing x5STAR because he's "too good" and then you lose ONE match to Doomsday and run away crying?

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Poor salty Donny.
I wasn't salty when you won a match with Lobo.

So why didn't you do it?
Because you're not a fooo', you didn't spam it like most people. If you had, I would've.

You will never get anywhere with that mentality. How do you expect to get better if you run away like a little girl every time you come across an obstacle? First you stop playing x5STAR because he's "too good" and then you lose ONE match to Doomsday and run away crying?
Well I would say you shouldn't stir shit up by tagging x5STAR, and especially since we already resolved that last time and he wasn't happy when Mikayel tagged him last time, but it says he was already viewing the thread 30 minutes ago anyway.

First, I already said it was stupid of me to say that. Second, I was going to stop soon anyway because we'd had 10 matches and I'd had enough, and then for some reason you decided to go Doomsday, so after that I left.

I know you wanna go to tournaments and stuff, but I don't, I play casually for fun because I play a variety of games, not just fighters, so I don't really care if I don't progress if I'm not having fun.

That is the point of games, to have fun.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Well I would say you shouldn't stir shit up by tagging x5STAR, and especially since we already resolved that last time and he wasn't happy when Mikayel tagged him last time, but it says he was already viewing the thread 30 minutes ago anyway.

First, I already said it was stupid of me to say that. Second, I was going to stop soon anyway because we'd had 10 matches and I'd had enough, and then for some reason you decided to go Doomsday, so after that I left.

I know you wanna go to tournaments and stuff, but I don't, I play casually for fun because I play a variety of games, not just fighters, so I don't really care if I don't progress if I'm not having fun.

That is the point of games, to have fun.
The break up of Spinky and Donny. :(

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'm a Doomsday fan and I've stopped playing him. That's how boring he is.
He's still in your sig.
Doomsdays' a read-heavy character and doesn't really rely on combos. He's the ultimate noobstomper though, I've only been playing him for two weeks or something and I've gotten more hatemail and ragequits in that amount of time than I have with any other characters combined.

Mulder

King of Heroes
He's still in your sig.
Doomsdays' a read-heavy character and doesn't really rely on combos. He's the ultimate noobstomper though, I've only been playing him for two weeks or something and I've gotten more hatemail and ragequits in that amount of time than I have with any other characters combined.
And Zod's still my secondary according to my sig. I don't update it.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Go through it all.
Alrighty. I might not watch the first couple because I already watched them, like Eternal Youth.

He's still in your sig.
Don't hate me Spinky. ;_; <3