What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Mikayel The story mode is also really really bad. The game is like Marvel vs Capcom 3, in the sense that it's super barebones and relies on online multiplayer. It's a solid fighting game but it's horrible if you like playing through stuff like Arcade (theres no endings in arcade), challenge modes or playing through a decent story mode.

The time skip is never explained in the story, so characters that should've been in are not for no reason, like Talim or Taki. If you enjoy Soul Calibur for the way it plays, you might like it, but if you want to play it because you like the lore/characters and don't care to play online against people, you might not.

PS voldo is super old, like in his 80's or some shit. Dat aged ass, doe.

Living Corpse

Champion
Mikayel The story mode is also really really bad. The game is like Marvel vs Capcom 3, in the sense that it's super barebones and relies on online multiplayer. It's a solid fighting game but it's horrible if you like playing through stuff like Arcade (theres no endings in arcade), challenge modes or playing through a decent story mode.

The time skip is never explained in the story, so characters that should've been in are not for no reason, like Talim or Taki. If you enjoy Soul Calibur for the way it plays, you might like it, but if you want to play it because you like the lore/characters and don't care to play online against people, you might not.

PS voldo is super old, like in his 80's or some shit. Dat aged ass, doe.
Yeah that was bull shit. In 4 she was like what? 18? By the time 5 happened she'd have been no older than Taki when she started off in the series. SO WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?

SC2 is still the best. DAT EVERYTHING! Great story, great story mode, great gameplay and lots and lots of content to unlock.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Today I discovered that if you have an annoying clingy bitch following you around everywhere, all you've gotta do is play her some death metal. Works like a charm.

Also, Mikayel why aren't you playing as me in SCV?

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Thanks guys i really am enjoying the game btw
And Spinky what do you mean "play as you", babes, do u mean likr create a character looking like u or something?

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Hmm? It's canceled and people are trashing the finale or what?
It's not canceled.

People are absolutely dumping on the series final, the the last 4 seasons in total.
But seriously hating on the final.

Makes me sad.
And the ending made me sad, too.

Why do people shit on good things?
Last few seasons of Supernatural, last 4 seasons of Dexter.. ugh. Pisses me off. Especially the Dexter part, the hate is especially strong.

Mulder

King of Heroes
It's not canceled.

People are absolutely dumping on the series final, the the last 4 seasons in total.
But seriously hating on the final.

Makes me sad.
And the ending made me sad, too.

Why do people shit on good things?
Last few seasons of Supernatural, last 4 seasons of Dexter.. ugh. Pisses me off. Especially the Dexter part, the hate is especially strong.
Well the show kind of hit the shitter when Rita was killed off.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Well the show kind of hit the shitter when Rita was killed off.
Not you too, Mulder.

Anyway, I started playing WoW again. :coffee:

My god when Breaking Bad ends next week twitter will be trending Breaking Bad like crazy. O.O

Breaking Bad and Dexter... over... gone... finished. Q_Q

Well, Breaking Bad will be in a week.