What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

randomdude

Master
I saw you read Harley's issue. What did you think was the worst part of it?
That she's supposedly a genius even if it may be so in other origins, the way the bombs worked, that she's getting a fucking ongoing. The reasons she went bad, that thing about joker, the costume origin. Terrible all around.

Mulder

King of Heroes
That she's supposedly a genius even if it may be so in other origins, the way the bombs worked, that she's getting a fucking ongoing. The reasons she went bad, that thing about joker, the costume origin. Terrible all around.
Harley fans everywhere are ready to riot over it. What else did you read?

Mulder

King of Heroes
Black Manta, ending was awesome and even if a few scenes were repeated there was a reason for it
they had to put an emphasis on Aquaman being dead [spoiler/]
Yep I really liked Manta's issue. Also Manta's issue is more a prequel to his role in Forever Evil. Go read Zod's issue next.

Mulder

King of Heroes
oh, i don't mind the lack of the quote, dude are Mr. Freeze's eyes sensitive or what?
Yeah I think so. He covers his eyes with the red lenses for a reason. Oh and Freeze's issue sucks. Keep note of how many times they imply Nora's real and then imply that she never existed.

randomdude

Master
Yeah I think so. He covers his eyes with the red lenses for a reason. Oh and Freeze's issue sucks. Keep note of how many times they imply Nora's real and then imply that she never existed.
Oh, nah i'm reading the annual. He's at jail with goggles on.

randomdude

Master
DC needs to really clear how the fuck Freeze and Harley should be written. Those two have been given the worse treatment so far in the New 52.
Freeze seems a lot more dangerous now, i don't like that. He should be smart and calculating and that's how he should project fear, don't like the neck breaking approach.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Freeze seems a lot more dangerous now, i don't like that. He should be smart and calculating and that's how he should project fear, don't like the neck breaking approach.
He's also just another psycho now. Say what you will about one-note Freeze at least he was interesting because he was one of the few sympathetic Batman villains.