What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
your farther than me i think lol i didnt go in yet they were too strong when i tried to
i gotta find the 3rd leader in the tower or something
It's very hard, I have to level up my creatures before I even have a chance...one hit from the boss makes my characters go red.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Of all the Metallica song you could've picked.... ugh.
I was watching "Some Kind of Monster" today and I just got it caught in my head. Don't get me wrong, I barely like the album, just this song, I'm a huge fan of old Metallica.

I posted a few in the old thread, Spinky can vouch for me.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
SaltyBet is like fucking crack cocaine.

http://www.saltybet.com/

It's basically an endless stream of MUGEN CPU vs CPU fights with completely random characters.

Like Spongebob vs the Ryu or some stupid shit, randomized every match.

And you can bet on the matches with fake money.

Shit is hilarious, the comments(twitch sidebar comment), the fights, the bugs, the stages, all of it.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
What's the point of the PM?

Why not thread?

Why not both?
1. Point of the PM is the point of the thread except no one would be banned.
2. Because people get banned for nothing, and people hate on the thread a fair bit.
3. Annoying talking in two places, may aswell move to the conversation where everyone else is.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Deadpool: Say Lobo, buddy! How ya bin? I tweeted you but yo never called back. What gives?
Lobo: I though I told you to frag off, scab face!
Deadpool: Aw c'mon! Don't be like that, Lobes! All I asked was "How is it that you can go toe-to-toe with the last son of Krypton any yet lose to someone like Wolverine during Marvel vs DC ?" I mean, that would like me loosing to that Aqua-guy...
Lobo: Keep on talking and I'll rip your spine from you ass!
Deadpool: You wound't be the first to say that. pal!