What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Shamwow

The master of cooking
Splinter Cell isn't Splinter Cell anymore. It stopped being about stealth and become nothing but action after the 4th game.

Train full of baddies? Sam just busts into the train car blindly and shoots everyone. Sneak around them? Oh that'd be just too silly and dull.
Its not made for our market, its for the lil kids sadly..

Living Corpse

Champion
Go play the Arkham games for stealth.
It's sad when a series based off comics is doing stealth better then a series that originally more real before turning into an action movie.

If ever there was a series I liked for realism it's Splinter Cell. It was very "anti-action movie" in that Sam wasn't an idiot. He knows he he jumps in a room guns a blazing he is very much gonna die and it's better to sneak around. His guns are a last resort and his knife and Less Than Lethal weapons are meant to remove obstacles silently.

I actually had a lot of fan going around Arkham City taking down guys stealthily.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
It's sad when a series based off comics is doing stealth better then a series that originally more real before turning into an action movie.

If ever there was a series I liked for realism it's Splinter Cell. It was very "anti-action movie" in that Sam wasn't an idiot. He knows he he jumps in a room guns a blazing he is very much gonna die and it's better to sneak around. His guns are a last resort and his knife and Less Than Lethal weapons are meant to remove obstacles silently.

I actually had a lot of fan going around Arkham City taking down guys stealthily.
Arkham City is so good.

You make me feel like playing Splinter Cell.

Living Corpse

Champion
Its not made for our market, its for the lil kids sadly..
Yeah. Don't get me wrong some of my favorite movies and games are fast pace but some of my other favorites are also slow paced and methodical.

The first 3 Splinter Cells were the best, and the series as it originally was intended to be died with the 4th game. The others may be good games as their own thing but they should be renamed Call of Duty: 3rd Person Edition.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Yeah. Don't get me wrong some of my favorite movies and games are fast pace but some of my other favorites are also slow paced and methodical.

The first 3 Splinter Cells were the best, and the series as it originally was intended to be died with the 4th game. The others may be good games as their own thing but they should be renamed Call of Duty: 3rd Person Edition.
I don't mind if it's stealth or action much. Seeing as I haven't played them I won't mind if the later 3 games aren't true to the series as long as they're alright games.

I'll look into getting them next time they're on sale on steam or whatever. :)

Mulder

King of Heroes

Have you played AA as well?

Living Corpse

Champion
Have you played AA as well?
Sadly no but I know what happens thanks to walktrhoughs.

They way Splinter Cell handled stealth in the first 3 games could really work for a game where you play a serial killer. Instead of being like GTA where you get away with blasting the army you are encouraged to do your stalking and killing discretely and make sure there are no witnesses and avoid the cops at all cost.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Sadly no but I know what happens thanks to walktrhoughs.

They way Splinter Cell handled stealth in the first 3 games could really work for a game where you play a serial killer. Instead of being like GTA where you get away with blasting the army you are encouraged to do your stalking and killing discretely and make sure there are no witnesses and avoid the cops at all cost.
You should get AA and when it comes out, AO.

Living Corpse

Champion
Mulder So you think that has potential there to be a good game?

Stalk your victim, wait for them get in a dark ally or follow them home from a distance so they don't notice, then jimmy the lock to get in there house and kill them. The neighbors heard the struggle and have called the cops, you're covered in blood. Get out but stay off the main roads, sneak through the yards and allyways. Watch out for dogs and don't alert home owners of your presence.

Make it back home and clean yourself quick. Find a place to hide your murder weapon and evidence. Come up with an alibi when the cops come knocking and ask questions. Rinse and repeat for the next night.

You can also play from a private investigator's story where he is one of the suspects and needs to gather enough evidence to find who the real murder is and clear his name while not being caught "removing evidence." Obviously encouraged to play this before the murders story so it's a surprise when you finally know who it is then play the murder's story to know their story and how it lead up to this point.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Shazam and Zatanna'll probably be bottom three.
Perhaps there will be more Shazam buffs (hence Boon saying a taste of the upgrades).

Maybe Zatanna will be buffed too, but I don't think she's as bad as you and Spinky say.

Spinky i'm not wrong. If Ares doesn't get some significant buffs this time around he's going to be easily bottom 5. But we'll see. :)
Spinky's probably asleep. Don't expect a reply for awhile D4.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Mulder So you think that has potential there to be a good game?

Stalk your victim, wait for them get in a dark ally or follow them home from a distance so they don't notice, then jimmy the lock to get in there house and kill them. The neighbors heard the struggle and have called the cops, you're covered in blood. Get out but stay off the main roads, sneak through the yards and allyways. Watch out for dogs and don't alert home owners of your presence.

Make it back home and clean yourself quick. Find a place to hide your murder weapon and evidence. Come up with an alibi when the cops come knocking and ask questions. Rinse and repeat for the next night.

You can also play from a private investigator's story where he is one of the suspects and needs to gather enough evidence to find who the real murder is and clear his name while not being caught "removing evidence." Obviously encouraged to play this before the murders story so it's a surprise when you finally know who it is then play the murder's story to know their story and how it lead up to this point.
Sounds somewhat messed up but cool. Reminds me of Heavy Rain.