What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Wtf is the 4th wall?
Example: Your sanity meter is low in Eternal Darkness. You decide to save your game, the screen then says "now DELETING all your files" just to fuck with you the player, or the screen has MUTE appear on it even though you didn't mute the TV there is no sound for a second before your character screams "THIS ISN'T REALLY HAPPENING!"

Example: Your sanity meter is low in Eternal Darkness. You decide to save your game, the screen then says "now DELETING all your files" just to fuck with you the player, or the screen has MUTE appear on it even though you didn't mute the TV there is no sound for a second before your character screams "THIS ISN'T REALLY HAPPENING!"
What platform? NOW.

I just dislike how of all the poses you could give Harley you tell Harley fans to do those two? Nothing involving Joker, her hammer, Ivy, her hyenas nope none of that. But have her naked in a bath tub and in a suicide position.
I like sexy and all but seriously UGH. There's a time and place, and it stops being sexy and just comes off as stupid when it done ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME.

Hey maybe animes have potential after all :D this is hot
Well it's about damn time you saw the light. men or women, gay or stight it has something for everyone.

Also there's some really good stories if you can find them.

All I want for Christmas is you, Lucy. :3

Which is why this thread has the reputation it does.

What do I do? Talk about random crap, shamelessly promote my videos, post random funny pics, fan art and talk to myself like a crazy person. And spam.

Least I actually use this topic for what it was made for.:p
And i'm proud of you, son.