What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
school = friends, multiple lunch breaks, mucking around, it's generally a relaxed environment etc
Work = shitty bosses, no messing up all the time and your lifestyle depends on your job so you'd better enjoy it lol
You'll understand one day my friend
Well I suppose you'd know more then I would as you've experienced both, but atleast with a job you can do whatever you like, or more importantly you can do something that's not what you don't like, for some maths, for some science, for some P.E, whatever it is.

web-head

Noob
Well I suppose you'd know more then I would as you've experienced both, but atleast with a job you can do whatever you like, or more importantly you can do something that's not what you don't like, for some maths, for some science, for some P.E, whatever it is.
yeah I made it sound pretty bleak hahah oops, what I'm trying to say is I wish I was back in schoool!

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Me and web-head just finished up playing 18 matches of Arrow (me) and Flash (him), we're both new to the characters but pretty good with them so we had some really good games. Now he's just giving me some Arrow advice, as he mains him and is godly with him.

Also Randomdude is making a pokemon team. I'm helping him.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Well, time to watch a movie and go to bed, 2:37 AM here folks.

Just watched Christopher Nolan's Insomnia before, and have just bought it, Sixth Sense and The Village, so I might watch The Village now.

Also got Shawshank Redemption, Cast Away and American Beauty coming soon too, bought them online.

web-head

Noob
Well, time to watch a movie and go to bed, 2:37 AM here folks.

Just watched Christopher Nolan's Insomnia before, and have just bought it, Sixth Sense and The Village, so I might watch The Village now.

Also got Shawshank Redemption, Cast Away and American Beauty coming soon too, bought them online.
hells yeah castaway " WILSONN!"