What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
*flipping through the other games section and notices the ASB topic is gone* NANIIIII!?
Well, that saddens me.

chessmaster

Kombatant
Just saw that idea for Harley Quinn's comic on DC's website. Sounds kinda stupid. Never really followed Harley but they make her sound crazy as hell and the idea is crazy too.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Just saw that idea for Harley Quinn's comic on DC's website. Sounds kinda stupid. Never really followed Harley but they make her sound crazy as hell and the idea is crazy too.
The idea is that she's "breaking the fourth wall" in that she's supposed to appear stressed or incredilous about the suicidal situations she's been put in by the artist. It's in some poor taste.

Mulder

King of Heroes
The idea is that she's "breaking the fourth wall" in that she's supposed to appear stressed or incredilous about the suicidal situations she's been put in by the artist. It's in some poor taste.
I just dislike how of all the poses you could give Harley you tell Harley fans to do those two? Nothing involving Joker, her hammer, Ivy, her hyenas nope none of that. But have her naked in a bath tub and in a suicide position.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
I just dislike how of all the poses you could give Harley you tell Harley fans to do those two? Nothing involving Joker, her hammer, Ivy, her hyenas nope none of that. But have her naked in a bath tub and in a suicide position.
I hope it isn't a hint at what's to come in her solo book....