What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

web-head

Noob
So today in my hungover state I got on the wrong bus to go to work and took the scenic route through a hole of a neighbourhood, on the way I saw at least two drug deals, some bums, sooo many pregnant teenage girls & I had to walk past "crazy Mary's"' house lol..
She's not much trouble though, she just stands at her attic window yelling racial obscenities and if your lucky, she might hurl some spaghetti at ya *sigh*

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
If anyone has some time to kill, and wants to see some cool deviant art of Batfamily/Rogues Gallery let me know, I have 16 pictures for you to look at if you're interested. Aha.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
brighten my shitty Friday by telling me how you guys get such sweet sigs, yes I'm noob af
Downfourality makes some really good ones, but he hasn't been lately.
Other then that, the main way I find is deviant art. You can type in whatever tags you want and there's ton of pictures.

Oh my god I remember these trailers.

So much feels I don't know what to do. So anyone doing anything special for Halloween? I've got an Eternal Darkness playthrough planned for this October. Maybe even Resident Evil 0 if there's enough time.