What's new

Injustice Opening Cinematic officially unlocked with Gamestop promotion!

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Even though it was much longer than expected, the opening cinematic for I:GAU was finally unlocked thanks to the Gamestop Join the Party! promotion. So you can discuss THIS cinematic, but please exclude any other information you might have gotten by playing the game/seeing it online. But here it is, enjoy!

You can check here on the website by yourselves to make sure it's available and this is not from any kind of illegal copy.
http://gamestopjointheparty.com/#/recruit

Wait, i'm confused about costumes. So is superman's alt his good guy outfit then? or was the costume shown his primary? In that case NRS punk'd us all because they revealed the secondary first. But i guess MK also had characters in their secondaries at the beginning of MK (e.g. sektor, cyrax, cage, sub). Hmm

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Wait, i'm confused about costumes. So is superman's alt his good guy outfit then? or was the costume shown his primary?
Alt costumes = Alt Universes, calling it now! So basically what I'm saying is Injustice takes place in an alt. universe, hence the different costume to the other "good" Superman.

That new design really pulls focus to Superman's dong... just sayin'!

Also I thought I could get past it, but I am really not a fan of the new Joker voice actor...

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
im still sticking with my guess about an alternate universe, mainly because of the alts. this is awesome though