What's new

INJUSTICE officially added to "Wednesday Night Fights" @ Super Arcade in Walnut, California

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Aside from the event that Level-up hosted, we're pleased to inform everyone that Super Arcade has contacted us to let us know that Injustice: Gods Among Us will be added to their weekly "WNF" roster of fighting games on Wednesday nights. For anyone who may not know, Super Arcade is a premiere spot for fighting games on a weekly basis in Walnut, California. This arcade is where Alex Valle's "Wednesday Night Fights" take place that gathers the top players for Super Street Fighter IV as well as Marvel vs Capcom 3 and other fighting games.

This arcade has much to offer and is most certainly an exceptional place to level-up. So, if you're in the area... here's your chance!

sa.jpg

Super Arcade info:
1211 N. Grand Ave, Walnut, CA.
(909) 594-5954

Their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SuperArcade
Also thanks to Aris for giving us the shout-out

Attachments

Awesome, I always watch WNF for tekken (Aris and Steve are hilarious), good to see injustice be an addition. I was up till 4am watching the first tournament, hopefully it can stick around.

I've been to a WNF before (first WNF with VF5FS in rotation) and had a blast getting bodied and watching a lot of high quality play. I was down in the LA area at the time so I had to stop by.

Once I feel like I'm ready to prove myself I'll make the 300 mile trek south to participate in IGAU. Until then I'll be beasting it online.