What's new

Injustice, no backward comparability on Xbox One :(

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
By buying this system, we are proving that they can put forth no effort and still millions and millions of dollars. It's a shame that they're jam packing all this crap into that cable box and selling it for that much money.
I agree and I'm not buying a next gen console as of now. I think most of my gaming will be on PC, unless something comes along that really wows me like a bunch of amazing exclusive i.p.s.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that the same person who'd say this after that trainwreck of a press conference would also be the type to buy into this snake oil horseshit:
It's ok. It's not the end of the world. I was not aware that your world would end after I decided to buy that "snake oil horseshit" as you put it. Point is, I am one person, and my single purchase will not blossom the Xbox One to become the platform leader of choice in the industry of gaming.

You are a consumer so vote with your money. If it is that serious to you, as it seems to be, start a boycott petition of the Xbox One. Quoting me, and using my statement as an example for your frustration does not change a thing. I will still buy the Xbox One and I will be happy from there life goes on.

This presentation was for the console and it's media capabilities, not software (games) they intentionally did that so that they may pour all they're focus on gaming come E3. Relax, its not that serious to go on a tangent.

That said, this thread has turned into a estrogen male groveling zone. I don't do the back and forth. "Elway" I'll pass. I won't be coming back here. lol. Way to emotional and hormonal in here. Mods you may lock if you feel the need to.