What's new

Injustice - New Batman Ladder Play & Superman vs Flash, Superman & Wonder Woman Move Lists from TGS

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Here are a few more videos that have surfaced from the Tokyo Game Show that is currently going on. We've seen Wonder Woman ladder play so far, but here is over 6 minutes of Batman ladder play to study. Hear from the players as they discuss their thoughts on the game! Alright, Batman fans... how does he look?

Additionally, there is also some footage of a Flash player against Superman, both from Tokyo Game Show.

Lastly, and thanks to Rathalos, below is also the move lists for both Superman and Wonder Woman. The last move lists we saw were from the Germany show from weeks prior (also seen below).

tgsmoves.png
moves.jpg

Credit: Rathalos

Attachments

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I didn't know scenery stuff was blockable
Solomon Grundy can hesitate or charge his Super grapple? Either that or it's trash level slow
Holy shit at Flash's Tatsumaki at 4:44 AND it causes a wall bounce at 5:15

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Those last two kicks look like scorpions F43..

And the launcher looks like skarlets overhead slash. =/.
The launcher is a butterfly kick, it just looks kinda weird because of how stance changing works.
Also doesn't cyrax have that two hit kick as well?

I didn't know scenery stuff was blockable
Solomon Grundy can hesitate or charge his Super grapple? Either that or it's trash level slow
Holy shit at Flash's Tatsumaki at 4:44 AND it causes a wall bounce at 5:15
Grundys super is basically "chaos dimension" from MVC, he activates then he has a set time to actually use it.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
The launcher is a butterfly kick, it just looks kinda weird because of how stance changing works.
Also doesn't cyrax have that two hit kick as well?

Grundys super is basically "chaos dimension" from MVC, he activates then he has a set time to actually use it.
Ok yeah, I just watched his feet this time and it definitely is a kick! Good! Lol

Those last two kicks look like scorpions F43..
And the launcher looks like skarlets overhead slash. =/.
It's running on the same engine, so ... we have to deal with it.
It's not like we're seeing always new stuff, when it comes to new Street Fighter games. They always do similar things from character to character and the identical things, when it comes to specific characters.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
It's running on the same engine, so ... we have to deal with it.
It's not like we're seeing always new stuff, when it comes to new Street Fighter games. They always do similar things from character to character and the identical things, when it comes to specific characters.
I don't mind it. I just didn't want him to have skarlets slash move bc it's fairly easy to react to bc of the way the animation looks. Lol

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
since the Batman is gone Private i was looking for a copy,,,,
but came across this vid which which made me happy
You can see their Movelist and if you look at Flash's Running man,
it looks like he has has the light, Medium, Heavy option for different Properties which is a good sign
another little thing i noticed Flash's super was broke by Batmans light punch, altoght this could have Armour on it by the final build but its a good sign that game isn't Bukkaked with Armour haha
P.S anybody have a copy off the batman vid

You know, it just struck me like a lightning ...

At the beginning of the video above my post, you see the character select screen ... does anyone of you think that it could be the possible factions in the game later on? Like Superman on the left side with the people standing alongside him (Wonder Woman, Flash etc) and Batman with Nightwing, Grundy and so on on the right side?
If the story really turns out to be a battle between Superman and Batman, and other heroes / villains who took their sides?

It also doesn't seem to be a simple left-side-power-characters / right-side-gadget-characters, since in this game Flash will be a Gadget-character and he is on Superman's side.
Could that be a potential super-story-spoiler?
Basically that we can see the characters who will be following either Superman and Batman and for now it looks like Batman would have more Gadget-characters who are mostly human, so he would have to come up with a Gadget that would empower them, so that they can survive Infinite Mass Punches and stuff like that.

And when you pick them, it really does look like there is a rivalry between them, like for example on the Flash VS Grundy pick. Of course that doesn't have to be a reason for this assumption, but ... you know.

Killzone
That's exactly what I think the split on the character select screen is showing!
Yeah! Or what if ... What if:

We see more and more villains appearing on the right side, alongside Batman (since now we already have 2 villains and Nightwing, who would always follow Batman, while on the left side you see all the heroes)? NRS told us that the story would be around heroes becoming evil and corrupt.
What if Batman stays normal, simply because he is the god damn Batman and decides to help the villains out, who get attacked by the heroes (as you can see it in the very first trailer, where Wonder Woman threatens Harley and Superman attacks Luthor.)
But ... in the same trailer Batman attacks Solomon Grundy, so ... I'm not so sure about that assumption.
It would kinda make sense though. Batman also says "I think I'm in a nightmare" in the newest trailer, so if even he says something like that, shit just got real!

The character select screen is most likely about the split factions in the game. I do think villains like the Joker and Black Manta will be on Batman's side. However, I think villains like Lex Luthor will be on Superman's side.

Lex wants power, no matter how he gets it. He knows Batman can't give him as much power as Superman can. Captain Cold hates the Flash but he hates a world run by Batman for sure. CC will side with Supes.

I'm so sick of these stupid posts "DAT LOOKS LIKE SUM 1 ELSEZ KICKZZZ THO!"

Are you serious? Thats what you're trying to take in, is that one person swinging their leg, looks similar to another person swinging their leg? There's only so much humanoid limbs can do people. I can't believe that you're trying to judge the creativity of this game based on the fact that someones animation looks similar to another. How many light punches in street fighter look almost exactly the same? In fact, how many different punches and kicks can you think of?

If you're so visually and creatively endowed to think of better and more unique ways to have a 3d character throw their limbs at each other, then please, go start making video games for us to play. Otherwise, quit trying to look for similarities in movement. I don't see anyone going "OMG THAT GUY WALKS LIKE THE OTHER GUY IN SOME GAME!" Well no shit!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I'm so sick of these stupid posts "DAT LOOKS LIKE SUM 1 ELSEZ KICKZZZ THO!"

Are you serious? Thats what you're trying to take in, is that one person swinging their leg, looks similar to another person swinging their leg? There's only so much humanoid limbs can do people. I can't believe that you're trying to judge the creativity of this game based on the fact that someones animation looks similar to another. How many light punches in street fighter look almost exactly the same? In fact, how many different punches and kicks can you think of?

If you're so visually and creatively endowed to think of better and more unique ways to have a 3d character throw their limbs at each other, then please, go start making video games for us to play. Otherwise, quit trying to look for similarities in movement. I don't see anyone going "OMG THAT GUY WALKS LIKE THE OTHER GUY IN SOME GAME!" Well no shit!
LOL chill out dude.

If you read my other post you would see that the only reason I didn't like it being like scarlets move was bc her move sucks and you cM see it coming a mile away.