What's new

Injustice Mobile Android Knightfall Bane

Greetings ,

Thank you for contacting Warner Brothers Technical Support.
We are sorry to hear you are having some problems with your Injustice: Gods Among Us on Android.

Most likely you rated the game from outside of the game and/or signed up for your WBID account outside of the game. That will not grant you the content.

There will soon be a fix for the game not saving to the cloud. Once that fix is available, I would suggest backing up to the cloud, deleting the game and reinstalling it.

You should at some point soon after that, be asked to review the game and obtain your content.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause for you.

Thank you,

Michael.D

WB Games Support

That's a good response. I actually did sign up for my account through the game and rated the game through the game and did not get the achievement unlock. But it's good to see that WB Games is aware of the bug and is working on a fix.

Can someone Use My WBID in consule version My WBID Username is :[email protected] and 0nz3BN1014 Help me get prison superman please and I'm sorry to put this massage in here I don't know how to start a new post

I downloaded the update today and I can confirm that it did fix the issue of rating the game and not getting Knightfall Bane. I logged in, rated the game and now I have Knightfall Bane.