What's new

Injustice Max Hits Combo Challenge! [Current Max = 62 hits no resets, 103 with resets]

Sup TYM. Post your combos with the highest number of hits possible in this thread. I'll keep it organized under the following criteria:

• Max Hits overall with resets
  • Max Hits overall without resets
  • Character Specific combos with resets
  • Character Specific combos without resets
RULES: There is no prize other than props from the rest of TYM. Your submission must be in youtube video format! I will not accept notations only, however video + notations is obviously allowed. If you have a submission please tag me in your post to be sure I see it. Please check my OP and make sure your combo beats it in terms of number of hits before tagging me and posting a combo. I do not care about damage, I only care about the maximum number of hits. Please specify whether your combo uses stage interactable resets or is a "true combo" and a single combo counter represents the total hits of your combo. Your post must tell me the number of hits of your combo. No unlimited meter.

Current highest number of hits combo WITHOUT RESETS:

Killer Frost 62 hit combo by ApertureBlack

Current highest number of hits combo WITH RESETS:

103 hits, 289% 6 bar multi-reset combo by TONY-T

------------------------

DLC CHARACTER SECTION

LOBO

BATGIRL

SCORPION
  • 103 hits, 289% 6 bar multi-reset combo by TONY-T
ZOD

DOOMSDAY

• 45 AND 48 hits, no reset super combos by FrothyOmen
THE FLASH

GREEN ARROW

GREEN LANTERN

• 33 hits, one reset by Check
HARLEY QUINN

HAWKGIRL

THE JOKER

KILLER FROST

• 55 hits, no reset trait combo by Seapeople (it's the very last combo around 2:03)

The VERY first thing I thought when I saw this thread title was "LMAO I bet he uses the Doomsday super."

And you did. That's really not fair.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Last combo in this video, 55 hits with Killer Frost no resets. I wasn't going for the most hits possible but it kind of turned out that way. More is almost definitely possible.

If you guys don't want to see Doomsday's super, then figure out higher-hitting combos than his! While doomsday's super gives him 37 hits, he can't do a whole lot in terms of combo extension beforehand to make that count go much higher. I seriously doubt it's even possible to break 50 with him without resets.

Find the combos with everyone else and you'll see that Doomsday doesn't actually rank very high on the "highest # of hits possible" list :)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I got the DS fortress of Solitude combo up to 34 hits from 33. Seems impossible to do more then that.. Ill keep trying though..

The insurgency stage transition has the most hits ive come across so far. wayne manor has a transition with 17 hits.

With infinite meter, Wonder Woman has an infinite.

Otherwise it's a 23 hit (could easily be maximized more with interactibles and so forth).