What's new

Injustice - Kombat Tabloid Recap on U.K. event "Insomnia", "a lot of people's opinions have changed"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The United Kingdom was recently involved with an event called "Insomnia 48" where Warner Bros had Injustice: Gods Among Us on display for fans to try out for the first time. Although the build they got was the New York Comic-Con build, in this video with PND Ketchup speaking he mentions the overall reaction was nothing but positive. Throughout the recap video you will see how Insomnia looked as well as a general introduction to the event. After that Ketchup and the Konbat Tabloid gather feedback from the crowd.

Source: Kombat Tabloid YouTube
Credit: Kombat Tabloid via twitter

Attachments

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
It's cool that people are opening up their horizons for this game, but seriously was the guy in the video speaking into a pillow? With the music dubbed on top I had to seriously focus to pay attention to what he was saying.

BrokenAngels00

Longtime Lurker
"a lot of people's opions have changed" makes it seem like they thought the game was great, but hated it after playing it.

Sequel

Boob Titbot
"a lot of people's opions have changed" makes it seem like they thought the game was great, but hated it after playing it.
Lol you took that sentence way out of context. He didn't end that sentence like that, he went on to complete the sentence by saying that everyone including himself believes the game is legit. Then continued on by saying this might be the game everyone will be playing (paraphrasing).

Did we not watch the same video?

Lol you took that sentence way out of context. He didn't end that sentence like that, he went on to complete the sentence by saying that everyone including himself believes the game is legit. Then continued on by saying this might be the game everyone will be playing (paraphrasing).

Did we not watch the same video?
I think he was referencing the title of the article, not the actual statement.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I had limited hardware for making this video, a pretty old video camera and a cheap microphone I've had for a while, I tried to borrow a friends high quality mic but he needs it for a project he's in the middle of.

Believe me, I did the best with what I had. If I made myself any louder you'd hear a bunch of static, and it wasn't possible for me to change the background music lower without it going to zero volume.

I tried to get at least some sort of video recap for those that were unable to actually make it to the Iseries. Quit breaking my balls.

PND_Ketchup

as much as i appreciated playing this, it was rather ridiculous we had such an old build of the game.

cant wait to play some more :D
Sorry about that, We had to work with what we were given :(

At least you got to have a good bash around though. And you'll be able to play a much more up to date version once we hit the road!

Backfire

Noob
Sorry about that, We had to work with what we were given :(

At least you got to have a good bash around though. And you'll be able to play a much more up to date version once we hit the road!
yeah im not saying its your fault its just funny at the same time as i48 pax east was happening too with a much more up to date version

PND_Ketchup

yeah im not saying its your fault its just funny at the same time as i48 pax east was happening too with a much more up to date version
That's because it's PAX haha :p

I'm not sure if the public had access to that version either, it may have just been used for hector to demo it on stage. RFD weren't supposed to have that build either.