What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice - Green Arrow Reveal Trailer

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
So ya he is boss as fuck.

I'm sure someone will compare him to hawkeye though.
Was hoping they would give him a Rapier to make him a bit different.

Im not going to lie.. watching the Russian tournament made me think Injustice is going to be a pile of shit but Green Arrow looks amazing and has renewed my interest in the game. Man.. Take some lessons Tombstone!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Anti Air arrow barrage
Reptile slide
Green exploding arrow hits low? Or it connects from the slide maybe?
Ice arrow hits low?
Hop back exploding arrow
Instant air electric arrow
Super is ranged looks to hit low?

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Maybe you get a juggle off that super? It bounces cyborg off the ground on that last hit.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Im not going to lie.. watching the Russian tournament made me think Injustice is going to be a pile of shit but Green Arrow looks amazing and has renewed my interest in the game. Man.. Take some lessons Tombstone!
What about that tourny made you think that? Was it all the Flash's?

What about that tourny made you think that? Was it all the Flash's?
Just looks bad in general man.. It could be the Flash or the wager system in the last video going off constantly though. I know its not high level gameplay at all (at least I hope) but still. Nothing in those videos excite me as a viewer or possible player. Unlike the GA vid, which is definitely awesome.

Looks amazing! Love the beard, his voice is really good , it's comicy but it doesn't match his rough & gruff appearance. Lol, feels awkward.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Looks amazing! Love the beard, his voice is really good , it's comicy but it doesn't match his rough & gruff appearance. Lol, feels awkward.
They using his Voice Actor from Justice League Unlimited.
He had a similar problem actually lol.