What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Will Be 3/5 Games at MLG Anaheim!

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Props to mlg and also a thank you to @AK Pig Of The Hut and every else who tweeted mlg respectfully and for everyone's patience. To bad evo won't accommodate but that's a whole other story imo. Again props to every1 on this :)

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
This will single handily be the best tournament Injustice (and KI) has ever had.

I am so excited for everyone who hasn't yet been able to experience the magic of MLG get a chance.

3/5, clean bathrooms, huge venue, infinite casual stations, free dr.pepper, HUGE PAYOUTS $$$, professionalism like never before seen. It goes on and on, but yes this is going to be an amazing experience. You will get more out of your 60$ than you can imagine. Watching the other games is fun too!

This will single handily be the best tournament Injustice (and KI) has ever had.

I am so excited for everyone who hasn't yet been able to experience the magic of MLG get a chance.

3/5, clean bathrooms, huge venue, infinite casual stations, free dr.pepper, HUGE PAYOUTS $$$, professionalism like never before seen. It goes on and on, but yes this is going to be an amazing experience. You will get more out of your 60$ than you can imagine. Watching the other games is fun too!
Unlimited casuals you say? I will beat everyone at da casuals.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Looking forward to seeing KDZ take evo and MLG.
ppl had a hard time against him with wowo, just wait till he picks mhh.
GGS every1.