What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Who will you "Main" Thread

HammerZeit88

Just some guy searching for a main
As it stands right now Black Adam is the heavy favorite for being my early main. Of course it is subject to change being that Batman is my favorite fictional character is the history of everything ever.

The number of people who say they are going to use each character.
Deathstroke – 33
Superman – 21
Bane – 12
Catwoman – 15
Green Lantern – 13
Solomon Grundy – 27
Batman – 45
Wonder Woman – 16
Harley Quinn – 42
Joker – 24
Cyborg – 19
Aquaman – 23
Doomsday – 20
Hawkgirl – 9
Shazam – 20
Lex Luthor – 15
Raven – 21
Black Adam – 5
Green Arrow – 31
Sinestro – 22
Flash - 32
No nightwing? Well I'm at least 1

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Just from what I've read and the very little I've seen, Black Adam is going to be my first pick on the roster.

If that counts for anything.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I just skimmed through this thread

Why are people listing like 5-7 characters they will main? Defeats thread purpose I think

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I just skimmed through this thread

Why are people listing like 5-7 characters they will main? Defeats thread purpose I think
Why not?

Personally, I like to get the feel of all characters, all their strengths, and then decide for myself which character feels right in my hands.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Why not?

Personally, I like to get the feel of all characters, all their strengths, and then decide for myself which character feels right in my hands.
I guess way I think of it is this. I main Kenshi and another which is 5% of the roster

So naming 7 characters (almost 25%) of roster really isn't a "main" it's who u are playing with as well

For example if I listed very character I play w as a main then in MK9 I'm not a Kenshi main I'm a MK9 main cause I use everyone

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I guess way I think of it is this. I main Kenshi and another which is 5% of the roster

So naming 7 characters (almost 25%) of roster really isn't a "main" it's who u are playing with as well

For example if I listed very character I play w as a main then in MK9 I'm not a Kenshi main I'm a MK9 main cause I use everyone
lol, I wouldn't worry about complaining in regards to the purpose of this thread since the game isn't even out yet.

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
But if general ZOD comes out then u can expect him to be my Kenshi

.....but it looks bleak cause doomsday is in
I know that feel all too well. It doesn't look like they're reaching too far outside the obvious picks for Injustice, and since it seems some A-listers still aren't present (MMH, etc.), I'm highly doubting we'll see the most dashing, time traveling, day-savingest hero of them all.

As it stands I'll likely main Wonder Woman or Batman...

...unless Booster Gold somehow makes it. If we see the Gold, it's on.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I know that feel all too well. It doesn't look like they're reaching too far outside the obvious picks for Injustice, and since it seems some A-listers still aren't present (MMH, etc.), I'm highly doubting we'll see the most dashing, time traveling, day-savingest hero of them all.

As it stands I'll likely main Wonder Woman or Batman...

...unless Booster Gold somehow makes it. If we see the Gold, it's on.
Booster Gold would be such a cool character to play, and you could do some really interesting things with his design.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
We should list what things draw us to the characters we are maining or may switch to later. Just underline your intended day 1 main.

• Green Arrow-lifelong fan of him and his zoning, super, and overall options are stellar. Day 1 main
  • Solomon Grundy-I'm an animator and I LOVE his body language. So perfect. Plus I love armored chain grapples. Hoping to make a backpocket Grundy.
  • Shazam- I really like his concept and his new look. Plus his toolset looks interesting. Might switch if I end up struggling.
  • Black Adam- Okay Black Adam is someone I've always been a fan of. Evil Superman with no kryptonite weakness. BADASS. Plus they say he has odd crossups, oki traps, and orbs. He is someone I really want to dig into. I like unorthodox stuff...I mean I had a backpocket MODOK and Arthur for God's sake.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Catwoman: Has always been my favorite character in all of fiction. Love her style, look, attitude, abilities, (I could do this all day). I have seen and studied just about every incarnation of hers over the years and I have to say that her look in Injustice has got to be my favorite. (And thats quite a feat coming from this fanboy). I especially love how her moves and look in this game are very "cat-like". Way more so than a lot of her appearances in other media.

Nightwing- I like his simplistic physical design, plus I love the flashiness of his flips, combos and staff flying around
Catwoman- her design is realistic and simplistic too. She looks combo heavy plus bf2 that combos!

Lex Luthor- Don't personally like the character, but his play style interests me. Lots of traps and dat tandem engine :O
Joker- Didn't like him at first, but with his recently revealed character trait being a parry that buffs him, it got me interested just enough to try him out.
Bane- how could you not like this venom fueled monster? Would like to see more of him. Still salty that Shazaam won the FB poll...
Doomsday- Not really sure what interests me about him. He just looked so savage and primal in his trailer.

That's what its looking like so far. Two gadgets and two tanks. Ill probably end up going with one of each.

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker! Love everything about him. He's everything I love to see in a villain and definitely looks to be an awesome character in both gameplay and story. And good God is his Injustice design amazing. Like, holy crap, I was scared when I saw his Bat computer design but man, when they actually showed off a Joker 3D model in game, it blew me away. Way to go NRS.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Hawkgirl: I absolutely love the sound her mace makes when it comes into contact with the opponent. NRS has always been superb with sound effects, and I can't wait to smash stuff up with it. Her outfit looks fantastic, and the thought of flight cancels and stuff makes me excited.

Black Adam: Not much too explain. Badass Egyptian dude who looks like The Rock. Looking forward to trying out his Ouroboros online.

Relatively excited for Raven, and keeping my fingers crossed for Power Girl in the first DLC season.