What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Prequel Comic Issue #7

Prequel comic Issue #7 is out today, it details many events that have been leading up to the potential plot for Injustice: Gods Among Us the video game being released 4.16.2013. Written by author Tom Taylor, the prequel comics give us a glimpse into the universe that NetherRealm Studios has created for their game, as well as set up some very important characters and story arcs. This week we find out a new villain that has been introduced, furthering the damage that has caused Superman to be pushed to his ultimate breaking point.

You can purchase the digital comics by visiting the following link -- HERE

Please feel free to discuss the current events.​

Reedoms

Noob
US Government gone and done fucked up. Big time.

It was nice seeing Mirror Master though. Don't think it's McCulloch though since he wasn't talking all British like.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
So with Mirror Master showing up in this issue and trapping Superman's parents do we think he makes the game? Imagine Mirror Matches with Mirror Master? lol

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
Well since it looks like supes didn't listen and went ahead with his plan anyway his "parents" might be dead... I actually like them :( so I hope he atleast found a way to save them.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Man i really hope MM is in

imagine his moves he beat real disorientating
think of his Super, a mirror house where it switches to Mirror to Mirror showing MM doing soem crazy shit to you each mirror than smashing you through one to get back in the round

think of his Trait
a clone off him thats perfectly insync with when you jump the clone jumps too, imagine the crazy metagame and combo's, i think theres someone like in MVC3, but who cares he be sick, i'd main him, and i dont even know who he is haha but i love Illusion Chars

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Why is the government so retarded?

"Superman's going crazy. Let's kidnap his parents, that'll calm him down."

Is this where our future tax dollars go?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26

I love how Tom Taylor (writer) is putting the US Govt On Blast... The Drone Bombing is a serious problem in real life and he exploits how little they care about civilian casualties (also real life)

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Was slightly disappointed by this issue. the first few were so intense and now its just meh at the moment for me.
Well, it felt more like an "intermediate" issue.

It's preparing for some heavy stuff next issue by building some tension and problems.

dendeno9

Noob
This comic had me so surprised at first. Page 1. US Army people saying "Target is Static."
I then begin to fidget in my seat thinking. "Awww shit Static in the game." Then I read the comic, Huge bummer.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11

lol I know right? Superman's gone rogue or nuts, let's kidnap his folks...because that won't piss him off even more lol.

I can so see the government of today, especially the way it's run NOW lol with them trying to "control Superman" or "ban his heat vision" lmao something retarded.

But love the story here, I don't really care too much for MM though. I prefer Mr. Freeze or Captain Cold over MM personally.