What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Mobile App Coming Soon

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Although the details are very short on this... it has been confirmed that Injustice: Gods Among Us has a mobile application in the works by NetherRealm Studios. This bit of information was taken from the Gamer Developers Conference in San Francisco, Califnoria this week. As soon as we hear more details - so will you.

injmob.jpg

"A mobile version of Injustice: Gods Among Us is in the works. Although details weren't provided during a GDC showing of the console game, a Warner Bros. representative tells us we should learn more shortly."
Source: JoyStiq.com
Credit: Kombat Tabloid

Attachments

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Mk9 had a decent 3rd party miniguide app. Something similar could be handy.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Speaking of frame data...someone like CrimsonShadow should add a "frame data" section to TYM that has all of Injustice frame data when the game comes out, so I don't have to start up the game to look at it :)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Speaking of frame data...someone like CrimsonShadow should add a "frame data" section to TYM that has all of Injustice frame data when the game comes out, so I don't have to start up the game to look at it :)
It should be easy enough for each of the character mods to post the frame data for their respective characters.

Cool, I'll wait for a review of whats in it before I get it.

But if it only has frame data. Worth it. I know it's in game. But a quick reference is alot nicer.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Hehe -- I actually did suggest this; but adoption of new features has been a little bit slow, so if anything, I will add all of the Injustice frame data to the Frame Data Bot that lives in TYM chat.

My phone plays Volt, but not their newest mobile fighter, SFxT. But this isn't Capcom, so maybe whoever makes it will make it compatible for older iPhones as well.

But Kinetic Damage will be out eventually for my iPhone, and that game is going to be sick.