What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Japanese Wii U Box Art Revealed?

Justice

Noob
@ Justice

Hmm, while I agree with some of that Not so sure about the whole "NRS games are crappy but i'll play it theory" I mean Japanese are human like you and me. It's not like they're this superior alien race or something like some people make them out to be in the world of gaming, one of my theories is they don't play Mk or a lot of worldwide popular American games because they're just not as good in it as say SF or Warcraft etc. I mean SF 4 and MK9 are both deep games yet aimed at the casual crowd which both NRS and Capcom admitted...

That all being said, this game may attract more Japanese players regardless of fame or not but I'll be very surprised if the best Injustice player is Japanese. Time will tell I suppose.
Same thing happened with the beginning of MK but we beat their asses back aceoss the ocean. Now that Injustice is eeerily similar to MvC.....

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@ Justice

We'll see, the one thing in their favor vs us american players is the back to block, but we have the edge with everything else juggle system, modified mk9 engine. We must rep our games! ;)