What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Green Lantern Trailer

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I would like Green Lantern a lot more if he didn't use his awesome power to shoot busses at people. Man, that sounds so much cooler than it actually is. Maybe if he only shot busses at people...

Sinestro: "Prepare to die, Green Lantern! Mwahahaha!"

Green Lantern: "Eat bus, motherfucker!"

*Sinestro splatters against the windshield.*

Green Lantern: "Bussted."

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i was wondering how yellow lantern Hal's super looked, man i just wanna play this game already, this is gonna be the longest 6 days ever

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
Who's the other person with Hal and Sinestro at the beginning? I think he kind of looks dark-skinned to me, so John Stewart? I'm probably just wishfully thinking.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Okay alternate earths confirmed.Pretty decent trailer.LOL at the in game Lanterns having better constructs than the actual game.
Also I know I may be in the minority but I really like Adam Baldwin's voiceacting.
LOL Green Arrow steals the show.You with that shaowebb

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok, alternate Earth's are confirmed!!! Yes, no doubt then Evil Superman must be from another Earth....can't wait! I'm avoiding spoilers as best I can but just putting the pieces together here.

Did anybody notice that Raven's voice was changed to the classic Tara Strong Raven in the trailer?

0:14-0:17
It was always her voice. She just isn't currently possessed or whatever, so they didn't have to add that retarded manly sound to it.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Okay alternate earths confirmed.Pretty decent trailer.LOL at the in game Lanterns having better constructs than the actual game.
Also I know I may be in the minority but I really like Adam Baldwin's voiceacting.
LOL Green Arrow steals the show.You with that shaowebb
You know it. GA always has the best lines!

Gimmick

Noob
It was always her voice. She just isn't currently possessed or whatever, so they didn't have to add that retarded manly sound to it.
In the leaked storyline footage on youtube, she has that manly voice in that same cutscene. So either the voice will be optional/unlockable or they decided to change it.