What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us EVO 2013 Preview

CRUM

Noob
In terms of structure, the post could use a quick grammar check. People stop reading when they hit a few oddly-written sentences. And your final paragraphs are in the smaller text size that you used for your player list, which makes it seem they are footnotes, rather than part of the post proper.

I'd say you can probably do without the "Reception" part, or make it much more concise and include it with the previous paragraph. I'd also suggest just putting yourself out there and making a prediction, rather than beating around the bush. I see where you are going with the "too soon, too many" thing, but predictions will drive discussion. You've looked into this a great deal more than most of us have; so if you can't make a prediction, who can?
I wasn't looking for feedback on the structure, but thanks. My grammar is perfectly fine. As for the final paragraphs, that was a problem with the blogging website and there is nothing I can do to fix it. I explained my reasoning for not picking top 8. Anyone can make a prediction, but upon looking at each pool I didn't know a lot of players so there's no way I could pick two random people to make it out of their pool.