What's new

General/Other Injustice Gods Among Us: Deathstroke- Thoughts

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
I wasn't blown away by the trailer at all, I hate how his red eye isn't as visible as it should be. I hope there's like a new 52 costume pack because his costume will be godlike

I think they're holding off on Aquaman because they're making him super badass. Because he's usually huff as hell.

Also VGAs are next week expect them to do something, I hope.

Man, I can't wait till they reveal features, especially online.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Blandstroke.....his only redeeming quality is a few frames of his super where he flips and kicks the sword other then that bland as white rice with no salt.

Reedoms

Noob
I wasn't blown away by the trailer at all, I hate how his red eye isn't as visible as it should be. I hope there's like a new 52 costume pack because his costume will be godlike
But this outfit is his New 52 one. It's a mixture of old and new but for the most part it's his newest armor before Liefeld took over.

Green Arrow got revealed October 10, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I hope I don't have to wait 7 weeks for someone cool or information. They are dragging ass.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
DeathShi is officially apart of my Injustice roster

I connect with his personality, moves, style and overall appearance

Plus he looks like a combo of Kenshi and Lao (close combat) in an odd way and sort of braindead

I dig everything about him

Expect Zod and DeathShi in 2013

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
He didn't look interesting because alot of the combos showcased just seemed like the same combo. I need to see more to care.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I think they're holding off on Aquaman because they're making him super badass. Because he's usually huff as hell.
He's usually the most badass member of the justice league so they don't have to really change him from that.

Pig Of The Hut

So you're saying you have a boring personality?
Plus he has Contracts on Hits he has to perform on

I want to make that list and after matches play that sound byte on my phone

"Revolver, Contract Status Fulfilled...Proceed to next round of tourney" :)

thatd be tight

Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut a.k.a. Uncle Bernie, I shall join you and we'll make an alliance and strike fear into the hearts of all who dare defy us!!!! haha, can't wait till this comes out, vegas crew going to Evo to take dat title tho.
I may share the Stroke w all but the Zod if he were released then there can only be one Uncle Zod
:) lol

I may share the Stroke w all but the Zod if he were released then there can only be one Uncle Zod
:) lol
haha Uncle Zod and Deathshi, top 8s every tournament in injustice? I could see it happening. Also I am trying to stick with one character in injustice, hopefully that works out well haha, bcuz i've played a total of like 15 chars in mk9 tournaments, that's pretty crazy.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I hope they change his double kick string, not because its a reuse of rains, but because its fucking stupid looking.

Other then that he seems like an interesting character, he doesn't seem to be particularly combo heavy, all of his moves knock the opponent pretty far back, even his basic gun shot knocks them half screen, and his cool air spinning sword attack does that special knockdown where they slide all the way across the screen. He has anti air machine gun that can ex into a grenade launcher, and anti air grenade launcher that is separate for some reason. Nothing in the trailer looks like it could be his gimmick button.

Its really hard to make any kind of judgments from this kind of trailer, wish they would release character walkthroughs like Capcom does.