What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Coming to CEO 2013!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
No, the game isn't on the "Road to Evo" this year, but you best believe you'll be seeing lots of it starting April 16th. Tonight, the man who runs the famous and quite reputable Florida major known as CEO, "Community Efforts Orlando" has confirmed that he plans to have Injustice: Gods Among Us at CEO this year during June 28-30 at the Wyndham Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida. Alex JeBailey has stated his opinions on the game so far, so expect an amazingly well-ran event with an unequaled hype level that will leave a "CEO" mark on your soul forever.

ceo2013.jpg

"Killer Croc in #injustice nice. This game is coming a long nicely promotion wise."
"Yeah, but was upset Bane didn't win lol. Game's looking fun."
"Game looks fun as hell to watch. Will be very entertaining."

injj.jpg
Source: CEOJeBailey

Attachments

I think his comment, "Game looks fun as hell to watch. Will be very entertaining." will be something that best describes this game. I can see so many people dismissing this game because it will remind them of MK and yet like Marvel 3(and even 2), it will draw a lot of attention when it is on stream.

Cheers!

Hey @BigDmight need to crash on your couch if I can make it back otherwise this is a smart move

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Time for everyone to come down to florida and experience one of the best tournaments of the year.