What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector's Edition Strategy Guide offers tournament level tips and more

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
TestYourMight.com will have way more and better information than this can ever hope to fit
The dead tree memorabilia guide is obsolete.
I agree, though I'm still putting down $15 for the regular edition, just to get off on the right track. I'm sure it will be obsolete in a month.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Mortal Kombat Strategy Guide had Jade losing only 2 Mu's

lol ;P
oh yeah and don't forget the classic line "nightwolf can handle most of the cast comfortably" lmfao! Thinking about it that prima guide had me finishing johnny cage combos with 44 shadow kick for months.bollocks to it,I ain't buying,I don't trust prima.id rather come here and find useful information.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
It would be dope to have and everything with all the info and pics and cool stuff it probably has but I would definitely not follow what a strategy guide says to do at all :p

SRP

Noob
Amazon has the collectors for $20.58. I won't get it first day but hey saving 15 dollars is a good trade.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hopefully they do a better job with this one than they did with the MK9 guide, which didn't include several sections it was supposed to (such as the entire art gallery...), and included numerous typos (including getting Liu Kang and Jax's entire sections mixed up) and including genrally incorrect information. (link)
Not sure if you got it or not but if you got the collectors edition you got the art gallery book, which was cool but I do agree on the finished/not incorrect codes, typos, moves etc lol this time. But I have to give prima props, they did offer free cards to those who bought the book(even those who didnt lol) my friend got free MK9 cards sent to him and they sent it to him for nothing.