What's new

General/Other Injustice Gods Among Us: Boon Tweets Me! DEATHSTROKE!!

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Speaking of Captain Marvel, if Deathstroke is in, which we all know he is, that only leaves Billy as the only character from MKvsDC that hasn't been announced yet.

Other then Darksied, but he doesn't count.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Guys don't you see NONE of these are the reveal. ITS ANOTHER BATMAN CHARACTER!

"The SQUIRE"

God can you believe this first Batman makes it in and now THIS! Unbelievable. Truly unbelievable.

*Am I doing this right?*

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Guys don't you see NONE of these are the reveal. ITS ANOTHER BATMAN CHARACTER!

"The SQUIRE"

God can you believe this first Batman makes it in and now THIS! Unbelievable. Truly unbelievable.

*Am I doing this right?*
Well she's pretty awesome in Street Fighter already.

insignis

Noob
I simply don't understand what's so exciting in the revealing of someone who was already known to be in the game.
and if it's true then other hints were a joke? Boon did bad and he should feel bad.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I simply don't understand what's so exciting in the revealing of someone who was already known to be in the game.
and if it's true then other hints were a joke? Boon did bad and he should feel bad.
Well the other hints weren't for the character reveal, they were just hints about the game in general.

Basically this is what happens when you have a means to constantly interact with fans on a daily basis.

So in other words, random twitter bullshit.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
pig is gradually moving from completely blind characters to half blind characters so in mk10 he can finaly pick someone who can see

it's bruce wayne from the dark knight returns. and batman is damian from the future. cuz... he faked a stroke. does that make sense? now i want to see that.

dendeno9

Noob
At this point the only ting I'm really concerned about is what character is Static, and what character isn't Static.