What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Action Figure Thread

the goddamn supes
Pictures of the final figures have popped up since these figures have popped up on eBay. Batsy hasn't changed much, but his coloration looks better. Suerpman, on the other hand, looks MUCH better in the following picture:

Also, stewmurray47 on YouTube managed to procure one of these figures and did a full video review of it. Also, he is now aware that this is Superman's alternate costume so his one complaint about the figure is moot.

I plan on doing either a video or pictorial review of Injustice Batman as soon as he comes in. I managed to snag one on eBay as well.

EDIT: Also, it's been shown that the Grundy figure, you can remove his knives from his back. And the 2 packs and 6-inch singles are from 2 separate companies.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Three things:

1) I'm not buying any of these but that Flash figure did awaken the little kid in me. Though I don't find it as BALLS OUT AWESOME as my old Total Justice Flash, my favorite non-Gundam action figure from childhood.

Had that thing forever before all the parts finally went missing/found themselves chewed by the Cocker Spaniel.

2) If Aquaman's release isn't a two pack of him and the carcharodon tarkatan, they missed an opportunity.

3) The Grundy figure seriously looks like Ed Boon to me.

Ordered Bats on Saturday, got him on Monday, as soon as I can get a good camera, I'll do a full review, but the TL;DR version is this: Good figure, decent but not great articulation, great detail, but if you want him in poses besides standing straight, get a stand as he has a really hard time standing on his own.

EDIT: Video Review up.

Oh sonofabitch. Anyone want the Flash figure? I don't much care for Flash, but I want that Raven. I had a feeling she was going to be the figure with him.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Flash figure looks cool, they all do but they seem overpriced. 30 bucks for a pair?