What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Action Figure Thread

C-Sword

Noob

The Injustice: Gods Among Us 3 3/4 inch action figures will be released in packs of two that pairs up heroes and villains. The first announced pack features Green Arrow and Deathstroke with a second starring Wonder Woman and Soloman Grundy.
Each pack will cost $29.99 when it is released in April 2013 alongside the game.
Here's how DC Collectibles describes the first two packs.

Injustice: Gods Among Us Action Figure 2-pack Series 1: Green Arrow/ Deathstroke
3 3/4 inch scale fully-articulated action figures with character specific accessories. Packaged in a 4/c window box.

Master Archer vs. Master Assassin!
Straight the highly anticipated new game "Injustice: Gods Among Us" comes two masters of precision, Green Arrow and Deathstroke! But who will win?! One thing's for sure—Oliver Queen has no problem bringing a bow to a gunfight!

Injustice: Gods Among Us Action Figure 2-pack Series 1: Wonder Woman/ Solomon Grundy

Amazonian Wonder vs. Cursed Powerhouse!
Straight the highly anticipated new game "Injustice: Gods Among Us" comes a powerful 1-2 punch featuring Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy! "Can't stop Grundy?" I think a certain Amazonian Warrior Princess might have something to say about that!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I like the idea of this, but not at $30 even if its a 2 pack. $30 bucks I'm going to buy me some Kamen Rider S.I.C. figures or possibly if I shop around score some Figuarts or Revoltech figure online. Swag idea, but I'll wait for the price drops.

shaowebb

Seriously they should contact Figuarts because they are getting ripped off. Check out my Kamen Rider Den O figure I got from them for about $30. Its highly detailed, uses high quality paints that don't look muddy, is EXTREMELY poseable with ratcheting joints that are super durable, the lenses on the helmet are semitranslucent to show the pattern under the lenses his helmet's eyes have, he comes with multiple hands and parts for different poses, and he came with a stand.

Ill post the full size versions of him in his box and click the thumbnails to see the posed figure using his various part setups using the various hands and props he came with.

He was based off of THIS to give you an idea of just how accurate this thing is for the same pricetag. The figure literally came with parts just to do all of this silly character's trademark poses and moves which is pretty impressive given he's both a Tokusatsu character AND a Banchou.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
GA's injustice outfit looks cool in game, doesn't really translate well to an action figure though.

shaowebb

GA's outfit could be made to look awesome by Figuarts. Trust me some of those early Kamen Rider's looked absolutely cringeworthy in their hockey pad garbage tier suits and they made them incredible. Really wish US studios in games and animation would utilize them. They pretty much redefined the standard of figurines overseas and after getting a few myself they changed my standards too. I feel they'd make a killing partnering with DC and NRS. Imagine the golden opportunity the ninja's of MK would present them for figures.

shaowebb

Thats new...blue collar Grundy. At least he got the pants he so longed for since his main outfit's pants are ripped to his knees.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
DC Universe Collectibles will be making pretty much every character in the game. I collect DC Universe Classics figures, and these new figures are sculpted by the 4 horsemen, so these will be amazing figures. I can't wait!

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
Sweet!

My cousins (and a good part of myself) are going to love these!

I'm really digging the Deathstroke (his costume screams action figure!) vs Green Arrow set. Just waiting for Batman and Superman (hopefully they will be in the first wave). Then I have to sort some kind of budget out cus these things are going to murder my wallet lol!

DC Universe Collectibles will be making pretty much every character in the game. I collect DC Universe Classics figures, and these new figures are sculpted by the 4 horsemen, so these will be amazing figures. I can't wait!
WRONG. These won't be sculpted by the 4 Horsemen. The Mattel figures are sculpted by the 4 Horsemen. I don't know who is sculpting these, but these are two separate lines from two separate companies.

If it were Nightwing they would just reveal him. I'm thinking it's someone who hasn't been revealed by NR yet. It looks sort of like Aquaman in that he's got a tight costume and swimmers build but it's missing the fins on his gloves and boots and the trident. They might have taken that stuff out to not make it overly obvious though.

The other packs come with one hero and one villain but I cannot think of any villains that might be in the game and might look like this. To lean for Black Adam and the head doesn't look right for Sinestro.

Merged several of your threads, please post any Injustice: Gods Among Us action figures here when more releases. This goes for everybody.

C-Sword. :D