What's new

INJUSTICE: GAU Game Review by Maximilian

You keep showing your ignorance in the genre and the scene with every comment you make, and keep resorting to insulting me.

I have watched more than enough of Maximilian's shit since 2011. Show me videos where Maximilian goes into high level nuanced stuff please and for every fighting game he covers. Not just combos and casual sessions.

Regarding James Chen- The fighting game scene existed from before 2009, and SF4 isn't the only game out there, you clown. He was arguably the best American Cammy in ST and he wrote extensive system guides for XVSF, CVS2 etc. and he also made amazing combo videos back in the day.

It's YOU who is degrading anything and anyone with your complete lack of knowledge. Maybe you've been playing Atari 2600 boxing but you really show that your familiarity with the scene begins and ends with Maximilian and all the post-'09 stuff.

At this point your ego can't allow you to not say the last word so I'm going to ignore the next comment you make and stop wasting my time on your sorry ass.

If anyone else who reads this wants alternative sources of info for various fighting games, please contact me via PM and I'll be happy to help.
You're a clown.. Now you want to help people? I guess thats to show you're not an elitist prick (even tho you are).. Now you want to help casual noobs even tho you insult the casual noob throughout this thread.. You're just pathetic... Keep being a clown kid...

You act like I dont know about james chen just because I didnt bring up his past accolades.. My point was he hasnt won any majors lately.. Btw the tournament scene does not = the FGC.. its only a small part of it..