What's new

Injustice: GAU 1.05 - Visual Patch Notes Video w/ System Changes

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Art you missed Harley having the recovery frames reduced on her Trait. It's MUCH safer now.

EDIT: Also there were a few other Interactables that behaved weird when Meter Burned through. The Prison Weight at Ferris (for example) would do double damage too if you MB through it.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
f13 was +2 on block, but the space between f1 and 2 was fully interruptable. there was no block infinite
Nop. Just tried to test it with a 6 frame d1. The only way you can interrupt it is with mb b3 but it's kinda hard to do.
Aquaman's F1,3 a block infinite? PPPFFFFFFTTTTT!!! Get outta here with your nonsense...
Yeah, it was a block infinite, that's why they nerfed it. +2 on block, f1 is 7 frames on start up. You could mb b3 it or push block it, because in Injustice there's no such thing as a true block infinite.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
Nop. Just tried to test it with a 6 frame d1. The only way you can interrupt it is with mb b3 but it's kinda hard to do.
Yeah, it was a block infinite, that's why they nerfed it. +2 on block, f1 is 7 frames on start up. You could mb b3 it or push block it, because in Injustice there's no such thing as a true block infinite.
or you could press a button between f1 and 3 lol. but why would you wanna do that when you can just get nrs to nerf everything?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
or you could press a button between f1 and 3 lol. but why would you wanna do that when you can just get nrs to nerf everything?
I just wrote that I tested it, and not even 6 frame starters work, only mb b3. Did you even test it before posting this?

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
I predicted Frost would get a minor damage nerf similar to Kitana and I was hoping I'd be wrong lol. Her bnb's still do over 40% for 2 bars, only like a 8% drop from max damage or so. As for her trait cancel, on block, she still has many options, still safe...BUT thankfully she's normalized now. Only thing more I can ask for her would be for her slide to be -6 that way she won't be completely braindead