What's new

Injustice - Filipino Champ calls out the MK community, "if we played MK none of you would ever win"

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Don´t you see what FChamp is saying "hey , pro players os MK, Injustice is more hardcore...." is trying to bring all MK community to Injustice and avoiding to let them think Injustice is for casuals and MK for hardcore players...
.....Hector Sanchez is telling: "Injustice is fun for casuals" and Filipino:"Injustice is for hardcore players" , just a matter of marketing,trying to bring ti Injustice all kind of players

The other option is that Filipino Champ is simply stupid

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Exactly. All the Capcom players have tried to beat the top MK9 players, and overall, the MK9 top players have dominated them. There's a reason the Capcom players don't play MK. I wouldn't want to play a game I have no chance at winning at either. It's easy to just say "oh if we played it we would win", when there's evidence that even people he mentioned got BODIED by the top players.

Regardless though, I will say this, this has gotten me even more hype for Injustice. I want the MK community to RISE THE FUCK UP AND BODY THE OTHER COMMUNITIES IN INJUSTICE! THIS IS THE TIME TO PROVE WE DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED AND THAT WE DESERVE TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT!
This post is fucking inspiring.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Don´t you see what FChamp is saying "hey , pro players os MK, Injustice is more hardcore...." is trying to bring all MK community to Injustice and avoiding to let them think Injustice is for casuals and MK for hardcore players...
.....Hector Sanchez is telling: "Injustice is fun for casuals" and Filipino:"Injustice is for hardcore players" , just a matter of marketing,trying to bring ti Injustice all kind of players

The other option is that Filipino Champ is simply stupid
Going with the second option. This guy is a clown.

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
The NRS community will have to step their game up and avoid being destroyed. However, I do no think that Filipino Champ will be doing the destroying, it will most likely be Chris G and other guys who are naturally good at fighting games.

This thread is just a big EGO STROKE fest anyhow.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
This is silly. Justin did play MK. The only tournament he ever won was Canada Cup 2011.

Chris G has been playing MK since the start (not hardcore mind you) and he does well, but he hasn't taken home a tournament in a long time. By the same logic, if the MK community focused hardcore on a Capcom game, I am sure they would do just as well.

Reactions: RYX

sn1kzZe

Noob
what difference does it make, Injustice has same mechanics as MK9, stop comparing capcom players to mk players, apples and oranges.