What's new

Injustice - Fan made "Hype" Trailer, What side will you choose?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
There is no doubt that come April 16/19 that the DC Universe will be taking over and on that day you will have to choose a side. From the trailers to gameplay videos to story trailers to the comic... it's been building and it's getting harder and harder to contain. This is called the "Hype" and YouTube user, TheDuFace19089 has put together a classy fan-made trailer that will leave you thinking... what side will I be on?
Source: TheDuFace19089

Attachments

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Dubstep killed it, changing aspect ratios were distracting and I feel the story section was mainly just Aquaman's decision.

Pretty good job though overall.

XxXAntiJoshXxX

Herpetologist - The Study of The Reptillian
Awesome. Does anyone know what the North American Release date is? I heard it's the 16th, but all the trailers say April 19th at the end.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Also, just because they play a style of music over and over doesn't make it suck any less. I could listen to Drake or Chris Brown for hours on end every night and I'd still hate their music.

9_Lives

Noob
I'm not so much a fan of dubstep usually, but it was actually really cool in this video with the way it was timed.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Damn, DUBSTEP OUTTA NOWHERE.

Not that I'm complaining, it was a good trailer thing. This shoulda been the first story trailer.