What's new

Injustice Digital Comic #18 (SPOILERS)

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Nah ... it was Batman assembling his team....black canary stuff was great....huntress...cpt. atom..black lightning..batwomen..

Sent from my moon base

Eddyward

Noob
This just reminded me of my disappointment that Black Canary isn't in the game. :( She was so cool in this issue! I would have even liked to see Huntress in the game more than Batgirl... Oh well; I'm still gonna end up playing Batgirl. :p I hope Batwoman becomes a skin at least.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
This just reminded me of my disappointment that Black Canary isn't in the game. :( She was so cool in this issue! I would have even liked to see Huntress in the game more than Batgirl... Oh well; I'm still gonna end up playing Batgirl. :p I hope Batwoman becomes a skin at least.
This issue actually gave me hope for some of these characters making DLC at some point. Huntress & Black Canary would be rock. But, I'm like you and pretty happy with Batgirl. :)

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
This issue actually gave me hope for some of these characters making DLC at some point. Huntress & Black Canary would be rock. But, I'm like you and pretty happy with Batgirl. :)
Sadly the comic writer has said he has permission to use who he wants outside of the people in the game being the focus...
But I want that Canary in the game soooo bad ...

Sent from my moon base

BGMD

Noob
Loved the cameos. Sad that Black Canary probably isn't even in consideration for future DLC. And it's kinda funny there is no Batgirl in comic, but Batwoman and Huntress are in there.