What's new

Injustice Digital Comic #13 (SPOILERS)

What did you guys think?

The story slows down for the fastest man alive. I liked the focus on the conflict w/in Flash. I really hope Flash stays a good guy in this story. As far as I can tell, Wonder Woman and Superman seemingly broke Galaxor w/ no second thoughts....they seem to be lost causes. Batman seems to realize it and is like a SEC football coach in that seems to not be pulling any punches w/ his recruiting efforts.

Reedoms

Noob
At laest Flash is starting to see whats wrong with this plan. Super and WW are dicks.
I want to say that Supes hasn't gone off the deep end yet and that it's just Wonder Woman being dick supreme but he just broke a kids back and probably crippled him. Slippery slope is ahead.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
this comic was awesome and the story is still as amazing as ever, now im just wondering how the Flash still sides with the Regime after this

My history with comics is all of 1 month and like $40 but man this issue was amazing. I felt emotional for the flash and im a flash hater. I thought it was the best issue yet easily. Its going to snowball fast from that too superman and ww just ruling with an iron fist

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Superdick and Wonder Bitch really derserve eachother.Come on,Flash!Do what's right!!!
Has the comic been selling well?

Superdick and Wonder Bitch really derserve eachother.Come on,Flash!Do what's right!!!
Has the comic been selling well?
Its been number 1 on comixology at all times since it started. Top ten is at times 4 or 5 injustice issues. How they do their top sellers list I dunno. But clearly its been a massive success

trufenix

bye felicia
this comic was awesome and the story is still as amazing as ever, now im just wondering how the Flash still sides with the Regime after this
The whole five years thing is really starting to concern me, cause clearly the regime already has gigantic cracks in it. I'm beginning to think maybe Flash is an Insurgency spy the whole time. Batman would have to have somebody on the inside and who better than the guy who can literally be anywhere at any time.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
The whole five years thing is really starting to concern me, cause clearly the regime already has gigantic cracks in it. I'm beginning to think maybe Flash is an Insurgency spy the whole time. Batman would have to have somebody on the inside and who better than the guy who can literally be anywhere at any time.
Really good point. I could see it happening.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Its been number 1 on comixology at all times since it started. Top ten is at times 4 or 5 injustice issues. How they do their top sellers list I dunno. But clearly its been a massive success
Your sig is fucking amazing. Spawn <3.

Also: I can't wait to see the numbers this game draws because of this comic/the combative mobilization of DC.

Mmmmmmmm.